ABOUT THIS ROLE
- This role will be right for you if:
- You’re passionate about setting up Company’s Product Development Department processes and procedures
- You enjoy assisting other team members in the software development process.
- Core Output Statement and Description Overview
- The Lead Software Engineer will create deliverables according to the Company’s Product Development lifecycle such as functional and technical specifications, use cases, test cases, and system documentation.
- Skills & Abilities required to perform Duties:
- Five years of professional web development experience preferred
- Demonstrate ability to effectively communicate with other team members and management
- Demonstrate ability to understand and effectuate Company’s Product Development Department process and procedures
- Demonstrate ability to adhere to Company policies and procedures
- Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support technical design process by participating in the analysis of technical application requirements; Implement analyses that will identify requirements related to people, processes and technology
- Participate in implementing the technical infrastructure
- Work on integration of technical and application components
- Coding and testing program modules, work on design, and maintain, tune and repair applications
- Build highly functional and robust web applications and desktop applications using .NET, C#, Angular JS, jQuery, ASP .NET MVC, Web API, HTML, CSS.
- Design robust restful API’s
- Test software and recommend potential improvements and design technical solutions to existing technology platforms
- Provide architectural governance and perform code reviews to ensure high code quality and provide feedback.
- Execute conversion plans and document possible improvements
- Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide architectural governance and perform code reviews to ensure high code quality.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to other developers.
- Test software and recommend potential improvements and design technical solutions to existing technology platforms.
- Database and Systems design
- Develop new software and setting patterns for the team.
- Work effectively with stakeholders in refining requirements.
- Provide user support; Participate in execution and documentation of tests
- Education, Certifications or Training desired:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
Exempt – Computer Professional
Trusaic offers a competitive benefits package, including:
- Company Training
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Competitive Pay
- Group Healthcare Plan
- 3 Weeks PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Parking or Metro Reimbursement
- Free Snacks & Coffee
- Monthly Luncheon
- Company Events & Activities