ABOUT THIS ROLE
- This role will be right for you if:
- You’re passionate about growing a products client base and developing new channels of business.
- You’re excited by the idea of providing solutions to the most complex problems that businesses face across the U.S. across a wide range of industries, sectors, and sizes.
- You’re an intelligent and hard-working individual with a strong internal drive to see success.
- Core Output Statement and Description Overview:
- The Pay Equity Business Development Executive (BDE) is responsible for generating new business and revenue channels for our pay equity product by reaching out proactively to potential channel partners and enterprise organizations. The Pay Equity (BDE) will prospect new business leads as well as use his/her existing relationships to sell to enterprise-size businesses. The Pay Equity BDE will also be expected to network and build relationships with law firms and attorneys specifically.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sell PayParity, Trusaic’s pay equity product, directly to enterprise organizations.
- Develop new channel partners and revenue streams for PayParity.
- Network and participate in relationship building activities with potential partners and clients of Trusaic.
- Identify opportunities to increase sales volume.
- Achieve annual sales goals.
- Maintain records of sales activities and results in CRM (HubSpot) system.
- Remain current on industry trends.
- Skills & Abilities require to perform Duties:
- 7+ years’ experience in B2B sales, with software sales experience as a plus.
- Experience managing strategic sales relationships with enterprise-sized companies.
- Strong customer interface and presentation skills, with a customer-focused attitude.
- Ability to skillfully navigate through negotiation phases.
- High-level networking and relationship building skills.
- Education, Certifications, or Training desired:
- Bachelor’s degree required, JD or MBA preferred.
Trusaic offers a competitive benefits package, including:
- Competitive Pay
- Group Healthcare Plan
- 3 Weeks PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Parking or Metro Reimbursement
- Free Snacks & Coffee
- Monthly Luncheon
- Company Events & Activities
- Company Training
- Career Advancement Opportunities