ABOUT THIS ROLE
- This role will be right for you if:
- You’re passionate about sales and being a consultant for potential clients to go to with large-scale issues.
- You’re excited by the idea of providing solutions to the most complex problems that businesses face across the U.S. across a wide range of industries, sectors, and sizes.
- You’re an intelligent and hard-working individual with a strong internal drive to see success.
- Core Output Statement and Description Overview:
- The Account Executive (AE) is responsible for generating sales and driving revenue, by focusing on our portfolio of products and services. The AE will prospect new business leads as well as use his/her existing relationships to sell to mid to enterprise-size businesses.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sell a portfolio of Trusaic products directly to mid to enterprise-size organizations.
- Identify opportunities to increase sales volume.
- Achieve annual sales gals.
- Maintain records of sales activities and results in CRM (HubSpot) system.
- Remain current n industry trends.
- Skills & Abilities require to perform Duties:
- 3-5 years’ experience in B2B sales, with software sales experience as a plus.
- Experience managing strategic sales relationships with mid to enterprise-sized companies.
- Strong customer interface and presentation skills, with a customer-focused attitude.
- Ability t skillfully navigate through negotiation phases.
- Knowledge of sales pipeline management and sales and revenue quotas.
- Education, Certifications, or Training desired:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Trusaic offers a competitive benefits package, including:
- Competitive Pay
- Group Healthcare Plan
- 3 Weeks PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Parking or Metro Reimbursement
- Free Snacks & Coffee
- Monthly Luncheon
- Company Events & Activities
- Company Training
- Career Advancement Opportunities