ABOUT THIS ROLE
- This role will be right for you if
- You’re passionate about product strategy, design, development and delivery.
- You’re passionate about data and analytics.
- You’re excited by the idea of providing key analytic insights that support businesses throughout the U.S. across a wide range of industries, sectors and sizes.
- You’re a fast learner with very strong attention to detail.
- Core Output Statement and Description Overview
- The Product Associate is responsible for supporting Trusaic’s product design, development and optimization projects. These efforts drive key insights for large employers throughout the United States and internationally, aiding them in solving their most complex operational challenges at the intersection of data, risk and compliance, people analytics, and financial performance optimization.
- Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with engineering, operations, and management teams to ensure development and delivery of products within allotted timeline and budget.
- Assist in the development of new products including writing use case requirements, validation points and wireframes.
- Identifying and assisting in developing enhanced capabilities and features to existing products and applications.
- Prepare and organize project status and risk reporting to management and customers.
- Develop test cases and perform a complete quality assurance including UAT for various products to iron out any bugs.
- Track, triage, and help resolve defects and bugs. Advise on interim operational solutions with Product Support and Engineering.
- Work with Managers and Leadership to ensure that products and services meet customers’ current and future needs.
- Provide support to internal and external stakeholders on function and usage of product.
- Assist with development, maintenance and enhancement of Trusaic’s proprietary Workforce Analytics Machine (“WAM”), including the ancillary Alteryx Server, R and Python infrastructure.
- Research and document competitive products’ features, pricing, and positioning to enhance our understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Develop short-term and long-term product roadmap and strategy.
- Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create customized Python scripts, R scripts and Alteryx recipes to automate data extraction, transformation, validation and consolidation.
- Assist with developing product infrastructure (standardize & document processes, provide training to product delivery teams, etc.) to ensure efficient and effective product delivery.
- Skills & Abilities required to perform Duties:
- Strong communication (verbal and written).
- Highly self-motivated and self-starting.
- SQL, Excel, VBA, R, Python, Alteryx, GIT.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate articulately with key internal product stakeholders.
- Experience working with and manipulating large databases.
- Highly detail oriented with the capacity to learn technical concepts quickly.
- Understanding of various development methodologies (waterfall, agile, etc.).
- Understanding of wireframing concepts and tools.
- Education, Certifications or Training desired:
Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics or similar.
Trusaic offers a competitive benefits package, including:
- Company Training
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Competitive Pay
- Group Healthcare Plan
- 3 Weeks PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Parking or Metro Reimbursement
- Free Snacks & Coffee
- Monthly Luncheon
- Company Events & Activities