ABOUT THIS ROLE
- This role will be right for you if:
- You’re passionate about data and analytics.
- You’re excited by the idea of providing key analytic insights that support businesses throughout the U.S. across a wide range of industries, sectors and sizes.
- You’re a fast learner with very strong attention to detail.
- Core Output Statement and Description Overview
- The Data Operations Coordinator is responsible for coordinating data extraction, transformation, validation and analysis for key client project deliverables. These efforts drive key insights for large employers throughout the United States and internationally, aiding them in solving their most complex operational challenges at the intersection of data, risk and compliance, people analytics, and financial performance optimization.
- Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Create customized R Scripts for critical client data transformation and analysis.
- Create customized Alteryx recipes for critical client data transformation and analysis.
- Facilitate and coordinate the extraction, receipt, storage and security of highly sensitive data from client technology platforms including, but not limited to: HRMS/HCM, Payroll, Time & Attendance, Benefits Administration, Onboarding, Learning & Development, and Leave of Absence.
- Transform, consolidate, validate and cleanse data from client technology platforms and databases.
- Create business intelligence reports comprised of Key Performance Indicators, Key Risk Indicators, and workforce analytics insights.
- Additional Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist with preparation of key client communications, including but not limited to IRS 226-J, IRS 5005-A, IRS 5699 and IRS CP-220J letter responses.
- Assist with the performance of Penalty Risk Assessment audits for prospective clients of Trusaic located in the U.S. subject to IRC 4980H.
- Provide quality assurance support around analytic outputs contained in business intelligence reports.
- Assist with new product and analytics development and testing, as well as existing product and analytics optimization.
- Skills & Abilities required to perform Duties:
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working with and manipulating large databases
- Highly detail oriented with capacity to learn technical concepts quickly.
- Skills & Abilities desired:
- R, Alteryx
- Education, Certifications or Training desired:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics or similar.
Trusaic offers a competitive benefits package, including:
- Competitive Pay
- Group Healthcare Plan
- 3 Weeks PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Parking or Metro Reimbursement
- Free Snacks & Coffee
- Monthly Luncheon
- Company Events & Activities
- Company Training
- Career Advancement Opportunities