Working for Trunk Club
When you join Trunk Club, you join the Nordstrom family. Our fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment is paired with the strong history and experience of a retail legacy. We have access to some of the greatest minds in retail and technology and are constantly creating innovative strategies to develop the ultimate apparel solutions. We welcome your adaptability, your curiosity, and your passion to contribute to our unparalleled shopping experience!
Who we are
We are a close-knit team focused on providing an exceptional service experience to our members, while assisting on all on-site operations. You will support our stylists and management team in all sale and operational activities, seeking every opportunity to improve service standards.
What you’ll do
- Assist Retail Operations Manager and Leads with all showroom responsibilities and supervise Retail Operations Associates
- Provide remarkable support to our growing sales team by maintaining inventory organization and presentation and maintain knowledge of new and old product (know vendor names, styles, colors, etc)
- Fold product from in-house appointments, run shelves, dry clean & steam wrinkled products as needed, process product damages (customer and vendor), re-tag products as needed, assist with unpacking/tagging/folding new product and stocking the shelves, as well as assist in receiving and stocking all supplies needed to run the sales office
- Process inbound and outbound custom garments and coordinate logistics of member purchase deliveries and returns
- Have the ability to be on your feet for most of your shift and moving around the office/stock room. This job requires occasional sitting, standing, walking, lifting, carrying, and pulling objects up to 20 pounds.
Who you are
- You're a great listener, and you are also highly comfortable articulating your point of view
- You routinely plan your day and organize your life
- You’re a champion problem solver
- You’re looking to learn and grow in a dynamic start-up environment
- You’re a natural leader and prefer to work as part of a team
- People sometimes tell you that you are awesome
How we work
- With others. Work closely with customers, sales team, and cross functional teams.
- With transparency. We have an open team room. No cubicles, no private offices.
- With agility. This is a critical role for us, so flexibility is important. No two days are the same and it keeps everyone on their toes.
- With open minds. We are committed to building a diverse team of people with unique perspectives. This encourages a healthy and inclusive environment that builds a more sustainable, successful company.
- With pride. We value our people most of all. We invest in ourselves by applying our own strengths and interests to company needs.
A few of our perks
- Team outings
- Merchandise discount
- Flexible work environment
- Social environment with built-in bars and an open space concept