Working for Trunk Club
When you join Trunk Club, you join the Nordstrom family. Our fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment is paired with the strong history and experience of a retail legacy. We have access to some of the greatest minds in retail and technology and are constantly creating innovative strategies to develop the ultimate apparel solutions. We welcome your adaptability, your curiosity, and your passion to contribute to our unparalleled shopping experience!
Who we are
At Trunk Club, we’re building the future of retail, enabled through a personalized styling experience. You’ll be on the front line, providing styling services and support to customers through chat, email and phone. You’ll have the opportunity to contribute to our unique company culture, improve our level of service, and create innovative new capabilities for Trunk Club.
- Build and manage relationships with customers to make sure they are happy with our service through sales, wardrobing and outfitting
- Successfully maintain your customer book through various growth enabled performance metrics and sales quotas
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly, quarterly and yearly quota
- Become an organized stylist who excels at prioritization and efficiency
- Provide styling advice and support based on members needs, fit, and lifestyle preferences
- Engage with warm customer interest and provide a positive onboarding experience
- Listen to customer feedback and incorporate it in your styling suggestions
- Manage inbound customer communication via chat, email and phone
- Delight people with unbelievably considerate care and attention to detail
How we work
- With and for our customers. Our Stylists focus on delivering a great experience to all of our customers and maintain relationships through a digital space.
- With style. We gain and share product knowledge with our customers to help them feel confident and most importantly, that their shopping needs are taken care of with our expertise.
- With open minds. We are committed to building a diverse team of stylists and customer base. This encourages a healthy and inclusive environment that builds sustainable relationships for our successful company.
- With transparency. We have an open team environment. No cubicles, no private offices.
- With a solid foundation. We don’t cold call. Leads are provided to help you in building and maintaining a successful book of business.
- With pride. We value our people most of all. We invest in ourselves by applying our own strengths and interests to company needs.
- With one goal in mind. Our National Sales team is a crucial piece or driving revenue for our Trunk business. We work together, achieve together and build together.
A few of our perks
- Team outings
- Merchandise discount
- Flexible work environment
- Social environment with built-in bars and an open space concept
Who you are
- A sales-minded individual. You love helping others, create positive experiences and know how to hustle.
- A collaborator. You’re team oriented and value long-lasting relationships.
- A lover of style. You’re creative and excited about apparel.
- Driven and self-assured. You are accountable to quotas and hustle to hit them.
- An empathizer. You are deeply empathetic to the problems of others.
- Humble. You take direction well, seek feedback and constantly try to improve.
- Resourceful and adaptable. You enjoy creatively solving problems and running through walls.
- This is an hourly position that will require some evening and weekend shifts.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.