Working for Trunk Club
When you join Trunk Club, you join the Nordstrom family. Our fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment is paired with the strong history and experience of a retail legacy. We have access to some of the greatest minds in retail and technology and are constantly creating innovative strategies to develop the ultimate apparel solutions. We welcome your adaptability, your curiosity, and your passion to contribute to our unparalleled shopping experience!
Who we are
Our Clubhouse Stylists play a critical role in delivering an exceptional customer experience on our Clubhouse Styling team. Each Stylist makes an impact by finding their client the perfect clothes through genuine relationships and an unparalleled shopping experience. You’ll be on the front line, providing styling services and support to customers through chat, email and phone. Additionally, you will receive training and mentorship to lead your own in-person appointments. If you're looking to be a part of innovative team and building a career in styling and sales, then you've found your calling!
What you’ll do
- Manage inbound customer communication via email, phone, or chat and managing existing Trunk Club customers and accounts
- Provide styling advice and support based on members needs, fit, and lifestyle preferences
- Manage genuine relationships with customers to ensure they receive high quality service
- Listen to customer feedback and incorporate it in your styling suggestions and delight customers with considerate care and attention to detail
- Prioritize, organize, and manage your customer needs
- Pack trunks using our online catalogue, select merchandise personalize to each customer and schedule and host on-site styling appointments
Who you are
- A sales-minded individual. You love helping others, create positive experiences and know how to hustle.
- A collaborator. You’re team oriented and value long-lasting relationships.
- A lover of style. You’re creative and excited about apparel.
- Driven and self-assured. You are accountable to quotas and hustle to hit them.
- An empathizer. You are deeply empathetic to the problems of others.
- Humble. You take direction well, seek feedback and constantly try to improve.
- Resourceful and adaptable. You enjoy creatively solving problems and running through walls.
What your background may look like
- 0-2 years of sales, retail / hospitality, or customer service experience
- Interested in sales and account management and are excited to coordinate, build relationships and work with our customers
- Ability to learn quickly and multi-task, you can juggle several tasks with ease
- Proficient with email organization, google drive, and have intermediate technical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a dynamic environment and working well under pressure
How we work
- With and for our customers. Our Stylists focus on delivering a great experience to all of our customers and maintain relationships through a digital and in-person space.
- With style. We gain and share product knowledge with our customers to help them feel confident and most importantly, that their shopping needs are taken care of with our expertise.
- With open minds. We are committed to building a diverse team of stylists and customer base. This encourages a healthy and inclusive environment that builds sustainable relationships for our successful company.
- With transparency. We have an open team environment. No cubicles, no private offices.
- With a solid foundation. We don’t cold call. Leads are provided to help you in building and maintaining a successful book of business.
- With pride. We value our people most of all. We invest in ourselves by applying our own strengths and interests to company needs.
- With one goal in mind. Our Clubhouse Styling team is a crucial piece or driving revenue for our regional and on-site business. We work together, achieve together and build together.
A few of our perks
- A comprehensive training program
- Performance based compensation plan with monthly bonus eligibility
- Merchandise discount
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.