Truework is on a mission to create trust in every financial transaction. This is why we build products that enable businesses and consumers to regain control over how their sensitive financial information is shared online. Our platform empowers lenders to complete employment and income verifications quickly and accurately while enabling organizations to automate the verification process and ensure the privacy of their employees’ personal data. On the consumer side, we are giving employees unprecedented visibility into how their professional information is shared between third parties such as banks, mortgage lenders and employers. We believe increasing data transparency and returning data controls to the consumer are two crucial steps toward improving the health and safety of the internet as we know it.
We are looking for a Growth Marketing Lead to build out this function and department and to expand our funnel and revenue. You own and optimize each stage of the customer funnel to help drive acquisition, adoption, and retention initiatives that will directly impact Truework’s mission and growth.
At Truework, this means you will:
- Develop a strategy to achieve acquisition, engagement, and retention targets
- Plan and execute all campaigns on several platforms including across paid ads, email, and events
- Own all aspects of campaign setup, optimization, and reporting with a focus on efficiency
- Establish the foundation and processes for this team and the GTM organization
- Demonstrate measurable business impacts for each campaign
- Analyze campaign performance and communicate results internally
- Work closely with Brand, Marketing, and Ops teams to develop relevant strategies and assets
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of growth marketing experience in a B2B software company or startup
- Deep understanding of full-funnel & account-based marketing
- A strong understanding of digital advertising, marketing tools, marketing automation, lead lifecycles, segmentation, revenue attribution, and ROI analysis
- Knowledge of the full marketing tech stack, experience with 6sense, Hubspot, and Salesforce a plus
- Organization for planning, budgeting, and execution
- Curiosity and creative problem solving
- Adaptability in a fast-paced environment
About your team at Truework and who you will work with:
- Adam Kerin, SVP of Marketing. One of 2022’s Top 100 leading product marketers, according to Product Marketing Alliance
- Molly Hayes, Director of Product Marketing
- Bradford Rose, Senior Product Marketing Manager
- Angela Ruth, Senior Content Marketing Manager
- Nina Hasbany, Director of Marketing Operations
- Eric Gill, Brand Design Lead
Compensation, Benefits & Perks:
This role is based at our San Francisco, CA office and our cash compensation for this role is targeted at $140K-180K, with a 90/10 split for base/variable. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate expertise.
Bring Your TRUE Self to Work
One of our 4 values at Truework is Valuing Diverse Perspectives, and we are on a mission to create a company that is the right fit for every person inside of it. Diversity and Inclusion are the hard-and-fast principles guiding how we build our teams, cultivate leaders, and create a company where our employees are comfortable bringing their authentic, true selves to work.
If you have any questions before applying, please do not hesitate to reach out to George, Talent Operations Manager at Truework.
Note: for all roles at Truework that are not fully remote, we require a Covid vaccination so that the employee can work in our offices safely. Religious or medical exceptions apply and we will accommodate.
Truework is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Truework will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.