At Truework we are hyper-focused on building products that enable businesses and consumers to regain control over how their sensitive information is shared online. Our platform and services empower lenders to complete verifications quickly and accurately while enabling organizations to automate the verification process and ensure the privacy of their employees’ personal data. On the consumer side, we are giving employees unprecedented visibility into how their professional information is shared between third parties such as banks, mortgage lenders and employers. We believe increasing data transparency and returning data controls to the consumer are two crucial steps toward improving the health and safety of the internet as we know it.
Would you say creativity and results are a cornerstone to your past success in Marketing? Are you looking to sink your teeth into a fascinating new project? Interested in ownership over your project, while receiving support from the entire company? If you answered yes to these questions, this might be the perfect opportunity for you!
Truework has two major revenue pillars: (1) Enterprise Sales motion and (2) a Pay As You Go motion. We are looking for an outstanding Marketer to help us generate new Pay As You Go users, increase verification submissions and retention rates, and surface high-value Pay As You Go users to our SDR team. Reporting directly to the VP of Demand Generation, the Sr. Demand Generation Marketing Manager, Pay As You Go will lead the charge on helping us grow a major revenue pillar. Sound interesting? Apply today!
At Truework, this means you will:
- Build and implement the annual channel and campaign strategy to generate new users and increase existing user submissions
- Manage the lifecycle of each campaign with strategic planning, project management, budget planning, channel management, and results monitoring
- Demonstrate measurable business impacts based on the goals outlined for each campaign and overall quarterly success metrics
- Define, launch and optimize a Pay As You Go “PQL” (Product Qualified Lead) to the SDR team to explore annual contracts
- Experiment with creative strategies, tools, and formats to improve conversion rates
- Foster strong working relationships and collaboration with Business Ops, Revenue Ops, Product, SDRs, and Sales
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years of strong marketing experience in a B2B software and/or B2C environment
- Proven track record in ROI-oriented digital marketing
- Experience with Hubspot and Salesforce
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills
- An innate curiosity and a passion for creative problem solving
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with ample cross-departmental collaboration
- Fintech experience is a [big] plus
About your team at Truework and who you will work with:
- Manager: Annette Ochoa, VP of Demand Generation. Leads all growth initiatives at Truework.
- Team: Daniella Davidoff, Sr Demand Generation Marketing Manager, Enterprise, Sarah Monaghan, Sr. Event Marketing Manager, and a growing SDR team that roll up to Demand Generation.
At a glance, your 30, 60, 90:
Your first 30 days:
- Get to know the team!
- Familiarize yourself with the tech stack
- Perform an audit of the current state of Pay As You Go
After your 60-day mark, you will have:
- Fostered relationships with your core stakeholders
- Explored the Enterprise sales cycle so you can eventually provide them with great “PQLs” (product qualified leads)
- Began improvements on existing dashboards and reports with the Ops team(s)
- Presented a strategy on how to grow Self-to GTM leadership
After your 90-day mark, you will be:
- Building out the first phase of your Pay As You Go growth strategy
- Defining a PQL with the Sales and SDR team
- Dreaming up a PQL hand-off process with the MOPs lead
If you have any questions before applying, please do not hesitate to reach out to Lawrence
Note: for all roles at Truework that are not fully remote, we require a Covid vaccination so that the employee can work in our offices safely. Religious or medical exceptions apply and we will accommodate.
Truework is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Truework will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.