At Truework we are hyper-focused on building products that enable businesses and consumers to regain control over how their sensitive information is shared online. Our platform and services empower lenders to complete verifications quickly and accurately while enabling organizations to automate the verification process and ensure the privacy of their employees’ personal data. On the consumer side, we are giving employees unprecedented visibility into how their professional information is shared between third parties such as banks, mortgage lenders and employers. We believe increasing data transparency and returning data controls to the consumer are two crucial steps toward improving the health and safety of the internet as we know it.
Director of Product Marketing
We’re looking for a Director of Product Marketing to drive go-to-market for Truework products and partners. This role is based on our growing list of major partners (including Gusto, Encompass, and others). As our first hire to the team, you will work with Product to shape and launch features, with Sales to drive awareness and adoption, and with the Partnership team influence all stages of the partner journey.
At Truework, this means you will:
- Be the point person for all aspects of product and partner marketing including GTM planning, messaging, training, and enablement
- Define annual marketing strategies, objectives, and measures of success our products and partners
- Develop systems and processes that allow you to understand the full-funnel lifecycle of customers and partners, from awareness to advocacy
- Execute co-marketing plans and activities (e.g. joint email campaigns, co-branded webinars, etc.) with partners to drive scaled acquisition of new users and product upsell through partners
- Administer and optimize market development funds with each partner
- Track and measure performance of marketing activities and share learnings to identify the most impactful levers for customer acquisition and activation
What we’re looking for:
- 10+ years of relevant experience either in marketing, product marketing, product management, or strategy consulting
- 6+ years of product or partner marketing experience, specifically in a technology company
- Proven ability to craft positioning, messaging, and GTM strategy to impact revenue
- Demonstrated experience in measuring and improving the ROI of marketing investments
- Deep understanding of the user journey for self-serve, enterprise, and partner funnels
- Strategic big-picture thinker, that can plot a GTM strategy from idea to execution; ownership mindset
- Creative and enthusiastic problem solver who possesses the ability to lead with authority and influence
- Data-driven marketer who leans heavily on KPI's and analysis to identify their next best action
- Organized, with immaculate attention to detail
About your team at Truework and who you will work with:
- Manager: You will report into our VP of Product Marketing
- Team: You will work closely with our Product team, Business Development & Partnerships team, Sales team, and others across the organization
If you have any questions before applying, please do not hesitate to reach out to Melissa Lim, Recruiter at Truework (email@example.com)
Note: For all roles at Truework that are not fully remote, we require a Covid vaccination so that the employee can work in our offices safely, with religious or medical exceptions.
Truework is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Truework will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.