Sr. Technical Recruiter
San Francisco or remote
At Truework we are hyper-focused on building products that enable businesses and consumers to regain control over how their sensitive information is shared online.Our platform and services empower lenders to complete verifications quickly and accurately while enabling organizations to automate the verification process and ensure the privacy of their employees’ personal data. On the consumer side, we are giving employees unprecedented visibility into how their professional information is shared between third parties such as banks, mortgage lenders and employers. We believe increasing data transparency and returning data controls to the consumer are two crucial steps toward improving the health and safety of the internet as we know it.
We are seeking a Sr. Technical Recruiter to join our team!
At Truework, this means you will work on and impact:
- You will use a combination of recruiting techniques to build and engage networks, assess and hire top-of-class senior engineering talent.
- Define, design, and implement recruiting programs and drive sourcing strategy recommendations for a variety of senior technical roles.
- Be a thought partner with leaders to establish plans, define strategies, and deliver solutions that redefine the way we recruit for Senior Talent.
- Act as an advocate for both client and candidate throughout the hiring process; establishing regular touch points and providing diligent follow through resulting in a best in class candidate and client experience.
- Partner closely with hiring managers throughout recruitment cycle from identification, assessment through offer.
- Collaborate with engineering recruiting teams to share competitive intelligence, prospective candidate leads and placement of senior technical talent.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of technical recruiting experience, 5+ years of general recruiting experience
- A recent track record of hiring top-tier, hard to find, engineers
- Comfortable identifying, engaging, and closing passive senior candidates
- You thrive at building collaborative relationships across a dynamic organization
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills and can influence at all levels
- Results oriented with superior research and sourcing skills
- A passion for embracing diversity in your hiring process
- You put candidate experience at the forefront of everything you do
- Experience at a high growth, pre-IPO SaaS company is strongly preferred
Truework is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Truework will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.
If you have any questions before applying, please do not hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: for all roles at Truework that are not fully remote, we require a Covid vaccination so that the employee can work in our offices safely. Religious or medical exceptions apply and we will accommodate.