Director of Customer Success
At Truework we are hyper-focused on building products that enable businesses and consumers to regain control over how their sensitive information is shared online. Our platform and services empower lenders to complete verifications quickly and accurately while enabling organizations to automate the verification process and ensure the privacy of their employees’ personal data. On the consumer side, we are giving employees unprecedented visibility into how their professional information is shared between third parties such as banks, mortgage lenders and employers. We believe increasing data transparency and returning data controls to the consumer are two crucial steps toward improving the health and safety of the internet as we know it.
We are seeking a Director of Customer Success to join our team!
At Truework, this means you will work on and impact:
- Lead a team of individual contributors passionate about engaging customers to drive the outcomes developed through the sales motion. Ensure our CSM’s deliver efficiently via strong operational focus, capability development, and alignment with key partners in sales, product, and consulting teams
- Responsible for the development of engagement models, methodologies, and offerings that ensure the adoption of Truework products
- Develop thoughtful and strategic offerings which engage customers at key points in the Customer life cycle to drive product adoption, value realization, and delight Truework’s customers
- Attract, recruit, inspire and retain the best talent
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of customer success experience, 3+ years in management experience in growing Software or SaaS organization scaling for Enterprise customers
- Strong and proven record of successfully leading customer relationships centered around technical projects and strong partnerships
- Be an inspiring leader and shown success in large-scale transformations. Strong change agent
- Self-motivated, accountable, and passionate about exceeding customer expectations
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills
- Ability to successfully convey sophisticated ideas and influence customers and colleagues at an executive level
- Technical expertise and ability to acquire knowledge of new products and constructively engage with product leadership to help shape the product roadmap
About your team at Truework and who you will work with:
Lydia Lewis - originally from the UK, where she studied at Oxford and specialized in fundraising in the non-profit space. She is the Director of Customer Experience and she leads a team of 5 at Truework.
- Lauren LaMantia - Lauren is a Customer Support Manager born and raised in the Bay Area. She loves the San Jose Sharks hockey team and is at her happiest when listening to live music.
- Sanjana Magee - Sanjana is a Strategic Accounts Customer Success Manager in the Bay Area.
- Valerie Pinette - Valerie is a Customer Success Manager with 20 years of experience. She loves the beach and finds any opportunity to spend a weekend by the water.
- Albert Lin - Albert is an Operations Analyst for the CX team. When he’s not glued to his laptop, he enjoys doing ultramarathons, cycling and backpacking.
- Zackary Green - Zack studied journalism at UNC and now leverages those reporting skills as a Customer Success Manager on the CX team. Outside of work, his obsessions are vegan cooking and skiing.
Truework is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Truework will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.
If you have any questions before applying, please do not hesitate to reach out to email@example.com.
Note: for all roles at Truework that are not fully remote, we require a Covid vaccination so that the employee can work in our offices safely. Religious or medical exceptions apply and we will accommodate.