San Francisco preferred
At Truework we are hyper-focused on building products that enable businesses and consumers to regain control over how their sensitive information is shared online.Our platform and services empower lenders to complete verifications quickly and accurately while enabling organizations to automate the verification process and ensure the privacy of their employees’ personal data. On the consumer side, we are giving employees unprecedented visibility into how their professional information is shared between third parties such as banks, mortgage lenders and employers. We believe increasing data transparency and returning data controls to the consumer are two crucial steps toward improving the health and safety of the internet as we know it.
We are seeking an Engineering Manager to join our team!
At Truework, this means you will work on and impact:
- Work with a team of talented engineers, product managers and designers
- Collaborate other leaders across Truework to design and drive the vision
- Drive the roadmap and goals of your team partnering with cross-functional teams
- Recruit great engineers, in collaboration with the recruiting team
- Develop engineers on the team, helping them grow and advance in their careers
- Manage processes to enable your team to do their best work and interface effectively with the rest of Truework
- Contribute to engineering-wide initiatives as a member of Truework’s engineering management team
What we’re looking for:
- You have at least 5 years engineering management experience and a track record of leading high performing engineering teams
- You have been responsible for delivering great products that work end-to-end and managed frontend and backend engineers.
- You work very well cross-functionally, and are comfortable making hard decisions and trade-offs
- You have a strong technical sense and think rigorously about architecture and product decisions
- You thrive on a high level of autonomy and responsibility
- You have successfully recruited great people to your team
- You enjoy developing and mentoring engineers and engineering leaders
About your team at Truework and who you will work with:
- Stephen Woodrow, Head of Engineering at Truework
Truework is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Truework will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.
If you have any questions before applying, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Sr. Recruiter Melissa at Melissa@truework.com and CC our VP of People Devin@truework.com
Note: for all roles at Truework that are not fully remote, we require a Covid vaccination so that the employee can work in our offices safely. Religious or medical exceptions apply and we will accommodate.