Senior Product Manager
San Francisco, CA
At Truework we are hyper-focused on building products that enable businesses and consumers to regain control over how their sensitive information is shared online. Our identity verification platform helps improve consumer privacy and unlocks productivity by automating employment and income verifications. On the consumer side, we are giving employees visibility into how their professional information is shared between third parties such as banks, mortgage lenders and employers. We believe increasing data transparency and returning data controls to the consumer are two crucial steps toward improving the health and safety of the internet as we know it.
As a Senior Product Manager at Truework, you’ll have the opportunity to build innovative experiences for consumers, employers and verifiers. You’ll work directly alongside the executive team, and will be paired with Engineering and Design teams.
Our ideal Senior Product Manager has led technical products in the FinTech space. They can leverage their experience and creativity to push the bar of product excellence, and drive material impact on Truework’s business.
At Truework, Product Managers are trusted with building products that directly impact the financial well-being of a non-trivial portion of consumers in the United States. We value tenacious curiosity, the drive to own ambitious business initiatives and craft groundbreaking products in the identity space.
At Truework, this means you will work on and impact:
- Product Discovery: you conduct risk-based product discovery, care about building prototypes, quickly iterate on ideas to get to the best design, understand what a good MVP looks like
- Product Strategies: You can articulate how the series of features or products on your roadmap generating compounding impact that drives growth of the business
- Communications: You clearly communicate roadmaps, priorities, experiments and decisions across a wide spectrum of audiences from potential partner teams to internal executives
- Going Deep: Understanding the nuance of the verification process, and unique competitive landscape
- Metrics Oriented: You understand how to weigh qualitative and quantitative signals, develop a gut and run with it.
- Roadmap Execution: You can ship features and products that have a material impact on the trajectory of Truework’s business, being accountable for the outcomes of your roadmap, steer the company leveraging cross-functional partners for feedback and input
- Innovation and Risk: You can understand the risk-weighted decisions and impact of the features and products you ship
- Decision Making Expertise: You have frameworks for unblocking and moving teams and projects forward with ease
What we’re looking for:
- You have at least 4 years of product management experiences at technology and/or FinTech companies (5+ years preferred)
- You possess strong communication and presentation skills
- Have strong technical competence, can work closely with engineers to co-create solutions, and where you can help build and market very technical solution eg. API products
- You have a desire to work directly with co founders and cross-functional teams to build new products and revenue opportunities
- You have experience working at a rapidly scaling tech company, or a rapidly growing product within a tech company
- Your have industry experience in FinTech, IDV, or Mortgage/Lending industries
- You are a self-starter and high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand, believe in diverse perspectives, and solving customer pain points
- You have a demonstrable track record of proven success as a product leader
About your team at Truework and who you will work with:
- Manager: Victor Kabdebon, CTO & Cofounder and he leads the Engineering, Product & Design organizations.
- Team: This role will work closely with Sagar Jajoo (Senior Product Manager), David Murguia (Technical Program Manager), along with the folks on the Engineering, Design, Sales and Business Development teams.
Truework is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Truework will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.
If you have any questions before applying, please do not hesitate to reach out to Melissa Lim, Recruiter at Truework (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Note: For all roles at Truework that are not fully remote, we require a Covid vaccination so that the employee can work in our offices safely, with religious or medical exceptions.