Senior Data Analyst
San Francisco, CA
At Truework we are hyper-focused on building products that enable businesses and consumers to regain control over how their sensitive information is shared online. Our platform and services empower lenders to complete verifications quickly and accurately while enabling companies to automate the verification process and ensure the privacy of their employees’ personal data. On the consumer side, we are giving employees unprecedented visibility into how their professional information is shared between third parties such as banks, mortgage lenders and employers. We believe increasing data transparency and returning data controls to the consumer are two crucial steps toward improving the health and safety of the internet as we know it.
We are seeking a thorough and hands-on Senior Data Analyst to join our Data Science team! Are you motivated to make an impact? Smart and analytical? Do you want to drive rigorous decision making? If yes, then this opportunity will appeal to you.
You will own various aspects of business intelligence at Truework. You will help identify and transform business needs into actionable data and insights that create momentum at scale. You will work with leaders in every function to drive rigorous decision making and make an impact across the business. You enjoy working closely with many teams to understand their problems, build solutions, keep on top of the details, and share what you learn.
Because Truework is moving and growing fast, requirements are often ambiguous and changing. You want to work autonomously and take responsibility for your own success. In return, you will have the opportunity to develop original ideas, solutions, and approaches that make an impact in a rapidly changing business environment.
At Truework you will:
- Implement data hygiene practices, maintain clear data definitions and create effective dashboards.
- Work with our Data Science and Engineering teams to ensure data fidelity from source to insights.
- Work cross-functionality with teams (including Finance, Operations, Product, Marketing and Sales) to build and maintain a clear understanding of their requirements.
- Develop and own key metrics related to our product and business.
- Work closely with the executive team and functional leads to make sure they have the data, insights, and dashboards necessary to make effective decisions and improve business performance.
What we’re looking for:
- You have 3+ years of experience analyzing large data sets to solve business problems.
- You have strong SQL experience.
- You have strong experience with business intelligence tools (we use Looker).
- You have experience with data visualization tools and principles.
- You have experience with a programming language (we use Python).
- You learn quickly and operate independently.
- Your strong analytical skills enable you to turn an ambiguous problem into an insightful analysis.
- You build effective working relationships across functions.
- You communicate complex problems effectively to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- You are comfortable bridging data analysis and business impact.
About your team at Truework and who you will work with:
- Manager: Don McCaughey, Engineering Manager, and he heads up th Engineering & Data Science teams - 9 people - at Truework
- Team: You'll work closely with the Data Science team, the Finance & BizOps team, and our Chief of Staff
Truework is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Truework will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.
If you have any questions before applying, please do not hesitate to reach out to Melissa Lim, Recruiter at Truework (firstname.lastname@example.org).