Enterprise Account Executive, Mortgage
San Francisco, CA
Truework is an API/FinTech company backed by Sequoia & Khosla Ventures, building tools to improve identity verification online. We’re doing this because too many verification providers are selling consumer information without giving them control or transparency. On the consumer side, we are giving employees unprecedented visibility into how their professional information is shared between third parties such as banks, mortgage lenders and employers. We believe increasing data transparency and returning data controls to the consumer are two crucial steps toward improving the health and safety of the internet as we know it.
We are seeking an Enterprise Account Executive to join our team! You will be responsible for formulating, sourcing, negotiating, and closing strategic deals to accelerate the company’s growth in new verticals. This is an ideal role if you are a self-starter who can hit the ground running, enjoy working independently, and are excited by the thought of expanding our go to market strategy. Truework has become one of the largest verification providers in the mortgage industry and is now looking to expand our business into new markets. In this role, you will have the backing and reputation of a Series B company while building a new multi-million dollar sales playbook.
At Truework, this means you will work on and impact:
- Conduct discovery calls with customers and prospects to understand organizational structure, key decision-makers, procurement processes, and technical systems
- Navigate complex multi-threaded enterprise deals by targeting top lending institutions across the country
- Close 6-7 figure dollar deals selling into the core business of name brand lending institutions across the country
- Serve as the primary driving force in the company's revenue and annual goals
- Qualify, build, and manage a sales pipeline
- Draft customer proposals, demonstrate sound decision-making abilities and negotiate client pricing requirements and concessions
- Generate, develop, manage, and communicate expectations within assigned accounts as well as increases scope of penetration within each account
- Accurately forecast monthly and quarterly sales activity and revenue achievement
What we’re looking for:
- 7+ years of prior experience in a quota-carrying sales role, ideally within software
- Proven success with prospecting, developing leads, managing complex sales-cycles, and closing deals in large enterprise accounts
- Experience selling within verticals such as Financial Services, Financial Technology, or Lending preferred
- Strong interpersonal communication (verbal and written) and organizational skills.
- Ability to grasp new technologies from a technical and commercial perspective and communicate clearly about them.
- Self-starter comfortable with some ambiguity, demonstrating a willingness to learn/ramp quickly
- Anticipates needs, innovates, multi-tasks and excels in a fast-paced environment.
About your team at Truework and who you will work with:
- Manager: Jeff Morelli, Director of Sales and he heads the Sales Team - 7 people - at Truework
- Team: You’ll partner with Albert Ko on market coverage, have an assigned SDR for all your deals, along with working cross-functionally with Operations, Customer Success, Legal, Finance
Truework is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Truework will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.
If you have any questions before applying, please do not hesitate to reach out to Melissa Lim, Recruiter at Truework (firstname.lastname@example.org).