Sales Operations Lead
San Francisco, CA
At Truework we are hyper-focused on building products that enable businesses and consumers to regain control over how their sensitive information is shared online. Our identity verification platform helps organizations improve privacy and unlock productivity by automating employment and income verifications. On the consumer side, we are giving employees unprecedented visibility into how their professional information is shared between third parties such as banks, mortgage lenders and employers. We believe increasing data transparency and returning data controls to the consumer are two crucial steps toward improving the health and safety of the internet as we know it.
We are seeking our first Sales Operations Lead to join our team; this is an opportunity to shape the success of our go-to-market strategy as an analytical and strategic partner! Success in this cross-functional role means assisting leadership to drive the continued success of Truework by using your technical expertise and analytical horsepower to optimize our sales organization’s effectiveness. Sample responsibilities range from sales pipeline analysis and forecasting, to selecting and implementing sales automation tools, to designing and reviewing key performance indicators (KPIs) with business leaders.
At Truework, this means you will work on and impact:
- Develop robust reporting capabilities that uncover key performance insights/intelligence for sales leadership, and offer prescriptive recommendations
- Proactively resolve data quality, process, and policy adherence issues, specifically as it relates to lead scoring, pipeline health, and KPIs
- Design, collaborate, unit test, release and communicate process enhancements within various sales systems
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities to maximize go-to-market programs’ effectiveness
- Support building board, company meeting, sales meeting presentations and other important updates
What we’re looking for:
- 5-7+ years of experience
- Experience working at a rapidly scaling tech company or a rapidly growing product within a large tech company
- Exceptional problem solving and critical thinking skills: demonstrated ability to structure complex problems and propose innovative solutions
- Self-starter and high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand
- Valuable work experience in using quantitative analyses to drive meaningful business results
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Mastery of Salesforce architecture and data structures, along with implementing and supporting the use of sales enablement tools (i.e. Gong, Outreach, LinkedIn Pro, ZoomInfo)
- Experience with R, Python, SQL, Tableau, and/or Business Objects (or similar analytical packages) is a plus
About your team at Truework and who you will work with:
- Manager: Ethan Winchell (COO/Cofounder) leads the sales organization of 10 people.
- Team: This role will work closely with Jeff Morelli (Director of Sales), along with the folks on the Sales and Finance & BizOps teams.
Truework is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Truework will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.
If you have any questions before applying, please do not hesitate to reach out to Melissa Lim, Recruiter at Truework (firstname.lastname@example.org)