At Truework we are hyper-focused on building products that enable businesses and consumers to regain control over how their sensitive information is shared online. Our platform and services empower lenders to complete verifications quickly and accurately while enabling organizations to automate the verification process and ensure the privacy of their employees’ personal data. On the consumer side, we are giving employees unprecedented visibility into how their professional information is shared between third parties such as banks, mortgage lenders and employers. We believe increasing data transparency and returning data controls to the consumer are two crucial steps toward improving the health and safety of the internet as we know it.
We're excited to add an Account Executive to join our team! This is an ideal role if you are a self-starter who can hit the ground running, enjoy working independently, and are excited by the thought of expanding our go to market strategy. Truework has become one of the largest verification providers in the mortgage industry and is now looking to expand our business into new markets. In this role, you will have the backing and reputation of a Series B company while building a new multi-million dollar sales playbook.
At Truework, this means you will work on and impact:
- Conduct discovery calls with customers and prospects to understand organizational structure, key decision-makers, procurement processes, and technical systems
- Formulating, sourcing, negotiating, and closing strategic deals to accelerate the company’s growth in new verticals
- Navigate complex multi-threaded enterprise deals by targeting top lending institutions across the country
- Close 6-7 figure dollar deals selling into the core business of name brand lending institutions across the country
- Serve as the primary driving force in the company's revenue and annual goals
- Qualify, build, and manage a sales pipeline
- Draft customer proposals, demonstrate sound decision-making abilities and negotiate client pricing requirements and concessions
- Generate, develop, manage, and communicate expectations within assigned accounts as well as increases scope of penetration within each account
- Accurately forecast monthly and quarterly sales activity and revenue achievement
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of prior experience in a quota-carrying sales role, ideally within software
- Proven success with prospecting, developing leads, managing complex sales-cycles, and closing deals in large enterprise accounts
- Experience selling within verticals such as Financial Services, Financial Technology, or Lending preferred
- Strong interpersonal communication (verbal and written) and organizational skills.
- Ability to grasp new technologies from a technical and commercial perspective and communicate clearly about them.
- Self-starter comfortable with some ambiguity, demonstrating a willingness to learn/ramp quickly
- Anticipates needs, innovates, multi-tasks and excels in a fast-paced environment.
About your team at Truework and who you will work with:
- Manager: Anthony Dibenedetto, Director of Sales, who leads the Sales Team of ~7 people at Truework
- Team: Ryan Mix, Kiana Mayo, Albert Ko, Meghan Miller, Andrew Howard, Payton Lunsford
If you have any questions before applying, please do not hesitate to reach out to Sandra, our GTM Recruiter.
Note: For all roles at Truework that are not fully remote, we require a Covid vaccination so that the employee can work in our offices safely, with religious or medical exceptions.
Bring Your TRUE Self to Work.
One of the 4 values at Truework is to value diverse perspectives, and we are on a mission to create a company that is the right fit for every person inside of it. Diversity and Inclusion are the hard-and-fast principles guiding how we build our teams, cultivate leaders, and create a company where our employees are comfortable bringing their authentic, true selves to work.
Truework is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Truework will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.