Finance & Business Operations, Manager
We are looking for a smart, driven, individual as one of the founding members of Truework’s Finance & BizOps team. As a Manager on the team, you will help define strategy & direction of key focus areas, alleviate complexity with analysis and sound decision making, and communicate structured thinking in a compelling manner. This is a high visibility, high impact role where you’ll work closely with the co-founders and other executives.The ideal candidate will not only have the technical skills to support their recommendations, but also strong interpersonal skills to collaborate with various stakeholders. You’ll have the chance to build strategic and scalable systems that make Truework an incredible place to work.
At Truework we are hyper-focused on building products that enable businesses and consumers to regain control over how their sensitive information is shared online. Our identity verification platform helps HR teams improve privacy and unlock productivity by automating employment and income verifications. On the consumer side, we are giving employees unprecedented visibility into how their professional information is shared between third parties such as banks, mortgage lenders and employers. We believe increasing data transparency and returning data controls to the consumer are two crucial steps toward improving the health and safety of the internet as we know it.
- Work directly with leaders across the company to identify areas of impact, prioritize key initiatives, and execute.
- Guide Truework’s long-term financial strength by maintaining our financial model. Work directly with our Head of Finance and executive leadership to advise on growth, hiring, spending and strategic projects
- Design the Truework machine -- understands how pieces fit together -- sees big picture implications of design decisions
- Develop key metrics and performance management frameworks to support growth, hiring, and efficiency goals
- Drive the quarterly/annual planning process, as well as long-range planning
- Build processes and systems from the ground up to scale from $10M to $100M and beyond
- 6+ years experience of progressive growth. Most successful candidates will have a mix of consulting, investment banking and VC/PE with prior experience working at a growing start-up/tech company.
- BA/BS with an emphasis in Finance or Business (MBA preferred)
- SQL proficiency (or willingness to learn). Able to manipulate large data sets, uncover hidden insights in our data, and meaningfully improve our understanding of our business through this process
- Advanced Excel & financial modeling skills. Able to build robust financial models used by teams throughout the company, and to size the impacts of opportunities and business cases for pursuing new initiatives
- Outstanding problem solving and analysis skills - ability to work with cross-functional teams to define and structure problems, collect and analyze data, and synthesize recommendations into an action plan
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to cultivate relationships with senior leadership and with investors
- Ability to think creatively and critically and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment
Benefits & Perks:
- Equity options
- Employer-sponsored insurance options for Medical, Dental and Vision
- Flexible Time Off
- 401(k) provider
- Paid parental leave
Truework is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.