At Truework we are hyper-focused on building products that enable businesses and consumers to regain control over how their sensitive information is shared online. Our platform and services empower lenders to complete verifications quickly and accurately while enabling organizations to automate the verification process and ensure the privacy of their employees’ personal data. On the consumer side, we are giving employees unprecedented visibility into how their professional information is shared between third parties such as banks, mortgage lenders and employers. We believe increasing data transparency and returning data controls to the consumer are two crucial steps toward improving the health and safety of the internet as we know it.
As an Operations Specialist, Outreach at Truework, you will play a key role in helping us deliver our verification product to our customers on a daily basis. Our operations team sits between our customers and back-end platform, playing a critical role in delivering a best-in-class experience to the hundreds of thousands of unique users our product and web application serves each month.
In this role you will be reaching out through multiple channels: phone, email, chat, online forms, fax (frequently multi-tasking different methods of communication) to company representatives, often HR, to obtain information needed to complete verification requests. You must be a strong written and verbal communicator with intrinsic motivation and drive. We are looking for independent thinkers with a strong interest in creating a culture of operational excellence. We value tenacious ambition, creative problem solving, and curiosity.
At Truework, this means you will work on and impact:
- Reach out to company representatives (HR or other contacts) to obtain information to complete verifications
- Tenaciously and creatively solve problems to complete verifications within the targeted time frame
- Build professional relationships through multiple channels of communication (phone, email, chat, online forms, fax) with our customers as well as internal teams
- Multi-task and maneuver through different systems simultaneously to create a reliable and efficient workflow. At the end of the day, you are accountable and responsible for your results
- Self-manage the pipeline of inbound verification inquiries and workload throughout the day according to incoming request volume
- Understand the nuances of income and employment verification to continually present solutions to improve the process or identify bottlenecks
- This role requires advanced problem solving, research, tenacity, and follow through while constantly adapting your workflow to effectively execute on different tasks
What we’re looking for:
- Are highly disciplined, organized, and can juggle multiple moving pieces and details at once
- Enjoy following a process and are motivated to point out areas for continuous improvement
- Hold yourself to a high bar when it comes down to organization and efficiency
- Thrive in a fast paced, collaborative environment
- Have a proven track record of excellence
- Are adaptable and motivated with a strong work ethic
- Prioritize security in your personal and professional lives. We handle sensitive personal data and put security above all else when making critical business decisions
- Innate tenacity and exceptional problem solving skills
- A bachelor's degree in a related field is a plus!
- Experience working for a startup or similar environment is a plus!
About your team at Truework and who you will work with:
- Manager: Brittany Foster is our Outreach Supervisor who leads the Operations Team (45 people) at Truework
Note: this role requires a min of 1-2 days/week in the office. Truework requires a Covid vaccination so that our employees can work in our offices safely. Religious or medical exceptions apply and we will accommodate.
If you have any questions before applying, please do not hesitate to reach out to Jarely, Recruiter at Truework (email@example.com).
Truework is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Truework will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.