About the Role
As an Operations Outreach Specialist at Truework, you will play a key role in helping us deliver our verification product to our customers on a daily basis. Our operations team sits between our customers and back-end platform, playing a critical role in delivering a best-in-class experience to the hundreds of thousands of unique users our product and web application serves each month.
In this role you will be reaching out through multiple channels: phone, email, chat, online forms, fax (frequently multi-tasking different methods of communication) to company representatives, often HR, to obtain information needed to complete verification requests. You must be a strong written and verbal communicator with intrinsic motivation and drive. We are looking for independent thinkers with a strong interest in creating a culture of operational excellence. We value tenacious ambition, creative problem solving, and curiosity.
About the Company
At Truework we are hyper-focused on building products that enable businesses and consumers to regain control over how their sensitive information is shared online. Our identity verification platform helps HR teams improve privacy and unlock productivity by automating employment and income verifications. On the consumer side, we are giving employees unprecedented visibility into how their professional information is shared between third parties such as banks, mortgage lenders and employers. We believe increasing data transparency and returning data controls to the consumer are two crucial steps toward improving the health and safety of the internet as we know it.
- Reach out to company representatives (HR or other contacts) to obtain information to complete verifications.
- Tenaciously and creatively solve problems to complete verifications within the targeted time frame.
- Build professional relationships through multiple channels of communication (phone, email, chat, online forms, fax) with our customers as well as internal teams.
- Multi-task and maneuver through different systems simultaneously to create a reliable and efficient workflow. At the end of the day, you are accountable and responsible for your results.
- Self-manage the pipeline of inbound verification inquires and workload throughout the day according to incoming request volume.
- Understand the nuances of income and employment verification to continually present solutions to improve the process or identify bottlenecks
- This role requires advanced problem solving, research, tenacity, and follow through while constantly adapting your workflow to effectively execute on different tasks
- Are highly disciplined, organized, and can juggle multiple moving pieces and details at once
- Enjoy following a process and are motivated to point out areas for continuous improvement
- Hold yourself to a high bar when it comes down to organization and efficiency
- Thrive in a fast paced, collaborative environment
- Have a proven track record of excellence
- Are adaptable and motivated with a strong work ethic
- Prioritize security in your personal and professional lives. We handle sensitive personal data and put security above all else when making critical business decisions
- Innate tenacity and exceptional problem solving skills.
Would be nice to have
- A bachelors degree in a related field
- Experience working for a startup or similar environment
Benefits & Perks
- Equity options
- Employer-sponsored insurance options for Medical, Dental and Vision
- Flexible Time Off
- 401(k) provider
- Paid parental leave
This position is currently 100% remote/work from home due to COVID-19, however, the position will be located in our Draper office once conditions allow.
Truework is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.