Head of Product Marketing
About the Role
We’re looking for a Head of Product Marketing to lead Truework’s go-to-market strategy. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you’ll own positioning and messaging, launch plans, and competitive research and you’ll work cross-functionally with product, sales, and growth marketing to drive demand and engagement for our products and services. Our HR product has an incredibly large addressable market (every company in the US) so we take a data driven approach to identify the most effective marketing channels and campaigns. We pride ourselves on test and learn strategies to increase the client base.
About the Company
At Truework we are hyper-focused on building products that enable businesses and consumers to regain control over how their sensitive information is shared online. Our identity verification platform helps HR teams improve privacy and unlock productivity by automating employment and income verifications. On the consumer side, we are giving employees unprecedented visibility into how their professional information is shared between third parties such as banks, mortgage lenders and employers. We believe increasing data transparency and returning data controls to the consumer are two crucial steps toward improving the health and safety of the internet as we know it.
- Define Truework products’ positioning and messaging across various customer segments, personas, and verticals through qualitative and quantitative research into prospects and customers
- Work with cross-functional teams, including product, direct sales, channel sales, and design to create effective messaging and positioning that will drive programs and content creation
- Support go-to-market planning and execution including the development of channel and direct sales tools, sales training and enablement, marketing campaign assets, and customer adoption assets
- Create blog posts, sales enablement content, and web copy for new product launches
- Partner with content marketing to ensure sales has the collateral they need to close new business and drive expansion revenue
- Collaborate with growth marketing on campaign content and to measure the success of launches and campaigns
- Drive programs aligned to strategic initiatives by influencing others, setting clear team deliverables, project managing cross-functional teams, and executing to drive results
- Lead product launches of major releases by partnering closely with cross-functional teams.
- Own win/loss data metrics and analysis to inform overall marketing strategy. Types of analysis includes market analysis, pipeline analysis, customer usage analysis, and more
- 8+ years of professional experience in product marketing
- Experience in SaaS, FinTech, and/or scaling start-up
- Experience working with cross-functional teams including product and sales teams
- Passion and ability to work well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Marketing generalist with a deep understanding of marketing channels and how to communicate our audience across these channels
- Cross-functional mindset and deep experience working with product teams to understand the market and define requirements and plan product launches
Benefits & Perks
- Equity options
- Employer-sponsored insurance options for Medical, Dental and Vision
- Flexible Time Off
- 401(k) provider
- Paid parental leave
Truework is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.