Senior Software Engineer
About the Role
As a Senior Software Engineer at Truework, you will help shape the architecture and design of our tech stack while working directly with leadership to inform and execute our product roadmap. In this role you will have the opportunity to partner directly with our CTO in designing the most scalable systems to enable company growth. In addition, you will be working with Product to define and implement new features, along with Sales and Marketing to build tools that will help scale and grow customer acquisition channels. This is a high-impact position with significant leadership potential. We are looking for a motivated and independent thinker with strong experience in building secure and successful software. We value tenacious curiosity and the ambition to own key business initiatives.
About the Company
At Truework we are hyper-focused on building products that enable businesses and consumers to regain control over how their sensitive information is shared online. Our identity verification platform helps HR teams improve privacy and unlock productivity by automating employment and income verifications. On the consumer side, we are giving employees unprecedented visibility into how their professional information is shared between third parties such as banks, mortgage lenders and employers. We believe increasing data transparency and returning data controls to the consumer are two crucial steps toward improving the health and safety of the internet as we know it.
- Lead a team in developing core integrations that connect dozens of data sources and providers to power the B2B and consumer products
- Scale external APIs to handle 100k’s of requests per year
- Build, measure and optimize customer acquisition strategies by improving engineering standards, tools and processes
- 5+ years of software engineering experience at a high-growth technology company, experience building internal and external APIs preferred
- Ability to lead a team of engineers from ideation through to execution
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with large, sensitive datasets a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Equity options
- Employer-sponsored insurance options for Medical, Dental and Vision
- Flexible Time Off
- 401(k) provider
- Paid parental leave
Truework is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.