Customer Support Specialist
We’re looking for a talented Customer Support Specialist to assist and guide our customers through any issues that they experience with Truepic Vision. You'll be crucial to reporting and ensuring the resolution of issues with our tools and technology. You will also be responsible for creating and maintaining the documentation that exists to assist you in your role. The role is primarily customer facing, but also requires working with internal colleagues to address technical and customer satisfaction challenges.
- Respond to and resolve product inquiries from Clients and Customers via email, chat and by phone by:
- Providing troubleshooting support in a timely and professional manner
- Identifying the cause of the problem
- Collaborating where necessary with other stakeholders to find the solution
- Presenting the solution to the customer
- Develop documentation, FAQs, How-Tos and Videos to improve self-serve customers
- Engage effectively with Account Management, Product & Sales to share key learnings from customer interactions
- Drive a successful product experience by identifying and recording bugs and feature requests and manage resulting customer communication
- Identify trends to address internally to improve client experience
- Become a deep subject matter expert in Truepic Vision and the challenges that customers face when interacting with our product
- Cultivate processes and identify operational efficiencies for scale
- Maintain standards of adherence and metric goals
- Have a high level of customer empathy with excellent active listening skills
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Are biased towards action and proactively find and introduce solutions
- Have demonstrated success collaborating well across teams within a customer facing role
- Assert patience and a willingness to help others with strong problem solving skills
- Have the ability to react, adapt and learn quickly
- Have experience working with SaaS products, software or related technology
- Are effective with time and task management, and can effectively prioritize against a large set of competing tasks
- Have experience working with Freshdesk or similar software
- Are highly organized in communicating with teams across different time zones
- Can operate autonomously and enjoy working in remote environments
Who we are:
Truepic is a series B startup backed by Microsoft, Adobe, Sony and Hearst. Our team is fully distributed which means we place a heavy focus on outcomes and value trust, transparency, and autonomy in the way we operate. With our recent round of funding we’re rapidly growing our team of 50+ and will continue to invest in the development and innovation of our two core products, Truepic Vision and Truepic Lens.
Not only is our technology proprietary but we’re building a strong community at the forefront of the image authenticity movement. As founding members of the Coalition for Content Provenance and Authenticity (C2PA), we’re working alongside companies like Twitter, Intel, Microsoft and Adobe to develop a set of technical standards for certifying the source and history of media content. Our controlled capture technology is the world’s first C2PA compliant camera which will help set a new standard for how we consume and accept images across the internet.
Diversity and Equality:
Truepic is an equal opportunity employer, meaning all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. We ensure that all individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.