We’re looking for our next highly motivated Account Executive to add to our growing Sales team. With our two core products, Truepic Vision and Lens, we’re expanding our business in established markets while continuously expanding our footprint within new markets and industry segments. In this role you’ll be responsible for new logo acquisitions, inclusive of prospecting, while working in partnership with Customer Success to drive expansion revenue through cross-selling and up-selling opportunities. A successful AE will have the ability to dive in and experiment, solving problems for needs that haven’t been met before and helping us grow the business into new and exciting areas.
- New logo acquisition- Drive incremental revenue within assigned accounts in select industry verticals (Insurance, Finance, e-Commerce, to name a few).
- Build and maintain a healthy pipeline of opportunities and provide accurate forecasts to leadership (consistency with CRM maintenance is key).
- Hunt to identify new leads and engage regularly with prospects to help drive new business, working strategically with leadership to maximize win rates.
- Collaborate with the BDR team to build top of funnel leads and engage our target customers.
- Partner with the BDR and Marketing teams to create effective messaging and help articulate our value to ICPs.
- Partner with the Customer Success team on customer pilots and ensure a seamless end-to-end customer journey.
- Provide direct feedback to the product team to help optimize the product roadmap and invest our time and resources where we have the most impact.
- Travel for in-person sales calls, industry events and internal training sessions, as needed.
- Have 3-7 years of experience selling B2B SaaS products and services.
- You are intrinsically motivated to help build pipeline and have a bias for action / getting things done.
- You have a strong understanding of the enterprise SaaS sales process as well as the ability to forge and maintain strategic relationships.
- A proven record of top performance that requires little to no enablement around sales execution (i.e. building the plane as you fly it).
- The ability to thrive in an asynchronous, autonomous team environment – you love documentation and effective digital communication.
- Strong presentation and story-telling skills with a consultative approach to customer service.
- A successful track record of a solution selling methodology (e.g. Challenger, MEDDIC). - modern, higher velocity, value base based selling
- The ability to quickly learn and articulate our solution capabilities, use cases, and business value.
- You are extremely comfortable working with a CRM, specifically Hubspot, with a strong appreciation for good data hygiene.
Who we are:
Truepic is a series B startup backed by Microsoft, Adobe, Sony and Hearst. Our team is fully distributed which means we place a heavy focus on outcomes and value trust, transparency, and autonomy in the way we operate. With our recent round of funding we’re rapidly growing our team of 50+ and will continue to invest in the development and innovation of our two core products, Truepic Vision and Truepic Lens.
Not only is our technology proprietary but we’re building a strong community at the forefront of the image authenticity movement. As founding members of the Coalition for Content Provenance and Authenticity (C2PA), we’re working alongside companies like Twitter, Intel, Microsoft and Adobe to develop a set of technical standards for certifying the source and history of media content. Our controlled capture technology is the world’s first C2PA compliant camera which will help set a new standard for how we consume and accept images across the internet.
Diversity and Equality:
Truepic is an equal opportunity employer, meaning all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. We ensure that all individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.