Truepic works with top insurance carriers, financial institutions, warranty providers, peer-to-peer marketplaces, and many others to evaluate the trustworthiness of visual media. Our team is driven by the mission to accelerate business, foster a healthy civil society, and push back against visual disinformation. Named one of TIME Magazine’s Best Inventions of 2020, our Controlled Capture secure camera technology ensures that an image is 100% unaltered, unfiltered, and uneditable. We are dedicated to restoring trust in every pixel of consequence, with the goal of having a shared sense of visual reality across the internet.
Our company is headquartered in beautiful San Diego, California with an entirely remote workforce (unless of course you want to join us by the beach!). We believe in trust, flexibility and results. That's why our team is able to work from wherever they choose across the United States as long as they can to join meetings remotely and drive the right outcomes.
At Truepic, we care very deeply about authenticity. It’s at the core of human relationships and all things we consider to be good. If bringing a layer of truth to images across the internet gets you excited, we hope to hear from you!
About The Role:
Truepic is looking for a dynamic and highly motivated Business Development team lead to support our world-class sales organization. You’ll have the unique opportunity to create and implement the playbook to generate high pipeline value for the sales team. You will provide ongoing training and support to enable your team to exceed lead generation goals.
- Grow, manage, and mentor a team of Business Development Representatives.
- Develop and motivate the team to consistently exceed SQL goals.
- Collaborate with sales leadership and internal stakeholders on key initiatives and programs.
- Design and implement the Business Development Playbook, including all software tools, messaging, and outreach methodologies.
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing to create and continuously optimize messaging used in outreach.
- Leverage data to continually improve team performance.
You will succeed in this role if you:
- Have 5+ years tech sales experience, preferably in software.
- Have 3+ years managing high-performing BDR teams, with expertise in the latest prospecting tools and methodologies.
- Are Data-driven and excited by the science of prospecting.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Are self-motivated and adaptable to change.
- Are passionate about inspiring and mentoring your team.
Diversity and Equality:
Truepic is an equal opportunity employer, meaning all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. We ensure that all individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.