Truepic develops the world’s most secure camera technology for mobile devices. We empower viewers to make better-informed decisions through high integrity provenance photos & videos. Our team is dedicated to restoring trust in every pixel of consequence, with the goal of having a shared sense of visual reality across the internet. Named as one of TIME Magazine’s Best Inventions of 2020, our Controlled Capture secure camera technology ensures that an image is 100% unaltered, unfiltered, and uneditable.
Our company is headquartered in beautiful San Diego, California with an entirely remote workforce (unless of course you want to join us by the beach!) We believe in trust, flexibility and results. That's why our team is able to work from wherever they choose across the United States as long as they can to join meetings remotely and drive the right outcomes.
At Truepic we care very deeply about authenticity. It’s at the core of human relationships and all things we consider to be good. If bringing a layer of truth to visual media gets you excited, we hope to hear from you!
About The Role:
As Truepic’s Communications Manager, you’ll help us share with the world how digital content provenance will transform business and society. You’ll operate as a storyteller, leveraging multiple mediums of communication to explain our game-changing approach to rebuilding trust online. You’ll partner internally with many areas of the business - from sales and engineering to our social impact team - so it’s important to build a deep understanding of our technology. Externally, you’ll bring that knowledge to various stakeholders and audiences to illustrate why it’s groundbreaking and how it’s being deployed.
- Help develop and implement Truepic’s strategic communications strategy, including: earned media targeting, placement, and pitching across multiple verticals
- Develop content for mass audiences and targeted standard external content
- Examine our mass educational content and identify how and when to implement
- Liaise with account management, sales, and strategic initiatives teams to develop case studies and inform our earned media strategy
- Manage our social media accounts, and develop/maintain digital mailing lists
- Streamline and organize our communications and media database
- Identify and place our team in industry events to build brand awareness, including: speaking engagements, conferences, and panels
- Support special projects as needed, such as product marketing efforts
- Podcast, newsletter
You will succeed in this role if you:
- Have 5+ years of experience working in high growth environments
- Have a knack for identifying trends across the business and transforming insights into compelling stories
- Are able to build rapport quickly with different stakeholders and communicate effectively within all levels of the organization
- Are flexible by nature and can step into any situation and execute
- Can operate autonomously and enjoy working in remote environments
Diversity and Equality:
Truepic is an equal opportunity employer, meaning all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. We ensure that all individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.