Truepic develops the world’s most secure camera technology for mobile devices. We empower viewers to make better-informed decisions through high integrity provenance photos & videos. Our team is dedicated to restoring trust in every pixel of consequence, with the goal of having a shared sense of visual reality across the internet. Named as one of TIME Magazine’s Best Inventions of 2020, our Controlled Capture secure camera technology ensures that an image is 100% unaltered, unfiltered, and uneditable.
Our company is headquartered in beautiful San Diego, California with an entirely remote workforce (unless of course you want to join us by the beach!) We believe in trust, flexibility and results. That's why our team is able to work from wherever they choose across the United States as long as they can to join meetings remotely and drive the right outcomes.
At Truepic we care very deeply about authenticity. It’s at the core of human relationships and all things we consider to be good. If bringing a layer of truth to visual media gets you excited, we hope to hear from you!
About The Role:
The Senior Marketing Manager is our foundational marketing team member, so this is a great opportunity for you to have a lasting impact in a high-growth and mission driven startup! This role has a lot of range and touches on all areas of the marketing function, including: developing and executing our marketing strategy, building systems and processes, increasing demand generation, building our brand and product marketing. Truepic is looking for a swiss army knife marketer, ready to meet the challenges of our fast growing business and help reshape how the world views trust in visual media.
- Help to define and streamline our brand voice and tone
- Help to evolve the narrative / storytelling and marketing strategy for current and future products
- Work cross-functionality to drive product positioning, branding and messaging
- Lead website overhaul and redesign
- Develop and execute adoption and go-to-market strategies, including ongoing marketing campaigns
- Create strategies for gathering community feedback to help inform product decisions, features, adoption, etc.
- Partner with our third party marketing team to drive key company initiatives
You will succeed in this role if you:
- Are excited to be marketing employee #1 at Truepic!
- 5+ years experience leading marketing strategy and initiatives
- Proven track record of driving business outcomes
- Expertise in performance marketing and data analysis for campaign optimization
- Highly collaborative
- Autonomous with a bias for action
- Experience with early-stage startups and building marketing strategies from scratch
Diversity and Equality:
Truepic is an equal opportunity employer, meaning all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. We ensure that all individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.