Truepic works with top insurance carriers, financial institutions, warranty providers, peer-to-peer marketplaces, and many others to evaluate the trustworthiness of visual media. Our team is driven by the mission to accelerate business, foster a healthy civil society, and push back against visual disinformation. Named one of TIME Magazine’s Best Inventions of 2020, our Controlled Capture secure camera technology ensures that an image is 100% unaltered, unfiltered, and uneditable. We are dedicated to restoring trust in every pixel of consequence, with the goal of having a shared sense of visual reality across the internet.
Our company is headquartered in beautiful San Diego, California with an entirely remote workforce (unless of course you want to join us by the beach!). We believe in trust, flexibility and results. That's why our team is able to work from wherever they choose across the United States as long as they can to join meetings remotely and drive the right outcomes.
At Truepic, we care very deeply about authenticity. It’s at the core of human relationships and all things we consider to be good. If bringing a layer of truth to images across the internet gets you excited, we hope to hear from you!
About The Role:
Truepic is growing in every functional area of the business, and we’re expanding the hiring team to help support our exponential growth! As Technical Sourcer, you’ll design and implement scalable recruiting strategies while building a fantastic experience for candidates and hiring teams. You’ll play a critical role in sourcing activities across all teams, acting as a guide and thought partner for driving engagement with top talent. Working closely with recruiters, hiring managers, and other members of the People Ops team, you’ll develop a strong talent pipeline and help build our most important asset - the team.
- Write and manage job descriptions and help qualify candidates
- Work together with the recruiter and hiring manager to define candidate personas
- Devise, own, and implement the right sourcing strategy for open and pipeline requisitions
- Manage the various sourcing channels and regularly interact with both active and passive candidates
- Promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best talent
- Develop a strong understanding of our product and a familiarity with the hiring needs of every team
- Actively build and maintain a talent pool that can meet Truepic’s future hiring needs
- Keep track of pre-defined sourcing metrics and provide weekly status reports on progress
- Measure the impact of sourcing methods in a rigorous, data-driven manner to drive recruiting process improvement
- Recommend and drive enhancements to our overall recruiting practices, including leveraging new technologies, diversity & inclusion, and candidate experience programs
You will succeed in this role if you:
- Have 3+ years of direct recruiting experience in a high-growth, high-volume environment
- Have a demonstrated ability to manage multiple searches simultaneously
- Have experience in diversity sourcing, creating and implementing sourcing strategies, and training team members on sourcing techniques
- Are able to build rapport quickly with different stakeholders and communicate effectively within all levels of the organization
- Are passionate about candidate experience, ensuring that each candidate has a positive experience (regardless of hire)
- Love to use recruiting tools and metrics to guide strategy and planning
- Have previously worked with Greenhouse software and have experience maintaining and updating information within an ATS
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for product and engineering roles
Diversity and Equality:
Truepic is an equal opportunity employer, meaning all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. We ensure that all individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.