Truepic works with top insurance carriers, financial institutions, warranty providers, peer-to-peer marketplaces, and many others to evaluate the trustworthiness of visual media. Our award-winning Controlled Capture secure camera technology (named one of TIME Magazine’s Best Inventions of 2020) ensures that an image is 100% unaltered, unfiltered, and uneditable. Truepic’s team is driven by the mission to accelerate business, foster a healthy civil society, and push back against visual disinformation. We are dedicated to restoring trust in every pixel of consequence, with the goal of having a shared sense of visual reality across the internet.
Truepic was named one of Fast Company Magazine’s “World’s Most Innovative Companies of 2019”. Our company is headquartered in beautiful San Diego, California with an entirely remote workforce (unless of course you want to join us by the beach!). We believe in trust, flexibility and results. That's why our team is able to work from wherever they choose across the United States as long as they can to join meetings remotely and drive the right outcomes.
At Truepic, we care very deeply about authenticity. It’s at the core of human relationships and all things we consider to be good. If bringing a layer of truth to images across the internet gets you excited, we hope to hear from you!
About the Role:
We are looking to grow our Sales team with an Account Executive (Outbound, B2B). Our Account Executive team is responsible for driving sales cycles from qualified lead through a closed deal.
- Create and drive revenue within various industry categories (such as Insurance, Lending, e-commerce, etc).
- Seek new business leads through prospecting, cold calling, and outreach (both email and social media).
- Own the sales cycle from qualified lead through close for our flagship SaaS product, Truepic Vision.
- Engage with sales prospects daily to consistently drive new deals through the funnel.
- Collaborate with our BDR team to create effective product messaging helping to drive more top of the funnel pipeline.
- Work strategically with Sales Leadership on key deals to drive big sales wins for the company.
- Work with our product team during feedback sessions to help inform product roadmap that will drive increased revenue.
- Some travel may be required for specific deals & conference attendance. Estimate: 5-10 days per quarter.
- Other duties as assigned by leadership based on business needs
You will succeed in this role if you:
- Have 2-5 years of experience selling subscription-based B2B products.
- Are a proven hunter & closer, excited by aggressive sales quotas and objectives.
- Have a self-starter attitude and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, autonomous team environment.
- Have an innate ability to build meaningful business relationships with prospects, customers, and colleagues.
- Have a working knowledge of a consultative sales & solution-selling methodology.
- Have excellent listening, verbal, and written skills, with complete comfort communicating to C-level executives.
- Can articulate features, benefits, and use cases for a software product, and how they can be best used by prospective customers.
- Understand SaaS deal structuring & can engage in thoughtful negotiation with prospective partners.
- You have knowledge and experience working with a CRM system - working with Nutshell is a plus.
Diversity & Equality
Truepic is an equal opportunity employer, meaning all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. We ensure that all individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.