About the Role:
Truepic is seeking an experienced Executive to help build out our People & Culture department during an exciting period of growth for our company. As Truepic’s VP of People and Culture, you will be responsible for safeguarding our most valuable asset: our people. You will sit on our leadership team and will have the opportunity to build a truly unique, world-class employee experience throughout the entire employee lifecycle. Your focus will be finding and developing talent; creating career paths; and fostering an environment of high-performance, innovation, and passion that will help our team flourish.
You will be directly responsible for all efforts in human resources, recruiting, diversity & inclusion, learning & development, career pathing & compensation, and various cultural initiatives. You will develop and champion strategies and implement programs that inspire, and motivate our employees.
- Be a trusted thought partner within the leadership team, advising on key initiatives and ensuring that our people are at the heart of all we do.
- Build and manage a lean and efficient team capable of tackling all projects and opportunities on the horizon.
- Establish the strategy around every point of the employee lifecycle- building a world-class team able to meet the needs of our growing world and business.
- Establish an employee branding strategy that can attract best-in-class talent.
- Define the org structure and talent roadmap that can keep pace with our rate of growth.
- Refine and continue to build our Talent function, providing operational guidance and the right systems to ensure the best candidate experience.
- Operationalize Truepic’s on-boarding processes and training programs to enable a great employee experience and the ability to dive in as soon as possible.
- Design and implement learning and development programs.
- Be the catalyst for a high functioning remote culture that is fun, engaging, and productive.
- Lead our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion efforts, ensuring all employees have a safe, fun, and motivational work environment.
- Create benefits and compensation strategies that will not only compete in the market but make Truepic a truly great place to work and grow.
You’ll succeed in this role if:
- You have successfully built and lead the “People” function at a growth-stage company in Technology industry.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment where you have the ability to grow a department off of a brand new foundation.
- You have an extremely high EQ and love to dig deep into the core areas of people and culture that are foundational to a successful start-up.
- You are an empathetic leader with an attitude of curiosity and continuous learning.
- You are a creative problem solver who can effectively identify and address business challenges.
- You are an effective communicator both verbally and in writing.
- You are compulsively organized with a high level of attention to detail.
- 4+ years of HR mgmt experience, 5-8+ years of progressive HR experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Current PHR or SPHR certification preferred
- Familiarity with PEO’s and HR software (Justworks, Lattice, Greenhouse, etc)