TRUEPIC is developing a first-of-its-kind authenticity layer for the internet by providing third party certification for images and videos. Our platform ensures that an image is 100% unaltered, unfiltered, and uneditable. Our team is driven by the mission to accelerate business, foster a healthy civil society, and push back against visual disinformation. We are dedicated to restoring trust in every pixel of consequence, with the goal of having a shared sense of visual reality across the internet.
Our company is headquartered in beautiful San Diego, California with an entirely remote workforce (unless of course you want to join us by the beach!). We believe in trust, flexibility and results. That's why our team is able to work from wherever they choose across the United States as long as they can to join meetings remotely and drive the right outcomes.
At Truepic, we care very deeply about authenticity. It’s at the core of human relationships and all things we consider to be good. If bringing a layer of truth to images across the internet gets you excited, we hope to hear from you!
About the Role:
We are looking to grow our Sales team with a highly organized and self-motivated Business Development Representative. The BDR is responsible for researching and developing new leads for our Account Executives. Since we're fully remote there are no location requirements for this role (as long as you're US-based). If you value trust and autonomy in a rewarding, high growth environment, you’ve come to the right place.
- Sourcing clients to generate leads against target market criteria using industry research and platforms such as LinkedIn, Zoominfo, etc
- Contact potential leads to qualify larger opportunities and increase conversion
- Attending conferences when required to build top of the funnel sales opportunities
- Scheduling & leading initial product demonstrations with potential clients
- Triage inbound sales requests & assess client fit for Truepic’s line of enterprise products
- Develop and qualify opportunities within large & complex enterprises
- Work closely with Account Executives to build a pipeline for the Truepic Vision Enterprise product
- Manage, track, and report sales activities and results using Nutshell or current CRM
- Other duties assigned by leadership based on current business needs
You will succeed in this role if you:
- Have a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Have a proven track record of achieving measurable goals at previous jobs
- Have experience making large numbers of daily outbound warm and cold calls (50+)
- Have one or more years experience working in the startup environment
- Are an excellent written and verbal communicator
- Are able to speak articulately and credibly
- Have excellent organizational, time-management, and prioritization skills
- Possess strong business acumen and curiosity about the prospect's business
- Are able to work both independently and within a team environment
- Have knowledge and experience working with a CRM system - working with Nutshell and/or HubSpot is a plus
- Have the confidence to overcome objections and convert interest into qualified leads
Diversity & Equality
Truepic is an equal opportunity employer, meaning all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. We ensure that all individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.