- Lead & scale our Sales and Account Management functions to mid-8 figure ARRs.
- Oversee and align our Sales & AM teams into an integrated revenue growth & retention machine, owning all customer-facing interactions across all markets
- Set & maintain the strategic vision for the Sales & Account Management organization - including prioritization of product, process, and operations improvements that marry customer needs with the overall business strategy
- Optimization of our business model to ensure our pricing is properly matched to our industries & ICPs
- Inspire and develop a high-performing team, including recruiting, hiring & training sales managers, AEs, SDRs, and AMs to hit 2021-2022 growth targets
- Refine and implement a consistent and scalable revenue operations playbook, optimizing scripts, ICPs, processes, hiring, performance management, pipeline management, and career development
- As a member of the executive office, maintain a departmental P&L, setting quarterly revenue goals & quotas for the customer facing team, and taking full accountability for performance
- Partner cross-functionally with Product leaders to make ROI driven decisions for how we prioritize our product backlog to meet evolving customer demands
You will succeed in this role if you have:
- 8+ years of proven sales leadership
- Start-up / Enterprise SaaS experience, scaling a sales operation from single digit ARRs to mid-8 figure revenues is expected
- Proven track record of holding sales & AM teams to high expectations - frequently exceeding quotas & company-wide revenue targets
- Excellent communicator with an ability to distill complex information into a compelling narrative for both customers and internal teams
- Ability to develop and lead through quickly evolving strategy shifts and product iterations - demonstrated experience partnering closely with Product and Product Marketing teams
- Quantitative and data-driven; able to draw insights from data, but also to make decisions based on imperfect data
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do “whatever it takes"
- Hands on leader with a player-coach mentality.
- Ability to travel (post COVID)