At TrueMotion we are motivated by three things: working with great people who make it fun to be at work every day, solving hard problems, and making driving safer and more affordable. If you’re a positive, organized, self starter, then TrueMotion might be a great fit. Our patented technology precisely determines driver risk via data from a driver's smartphone. Insurance companies draw insights from this data, which is then used to help people become safer drivers and save money on car insurance. We are hiring an Office Manager to become the go-to person for all things office management. This is a huge opportunity to make an impact on the lives of our most precious resource at TrueMotion - our people.
What you’ll work on
- Office inventory, stocking-related tasks and swag inventory
- Keeping the office clean – not that you’re the one necessarily doing it! – but managing who/how it gets done
- Execute on logistic planning for offsite/onsite meetings and events, including team meetings, customer onsite visits, company-wide offsites and executive planning meetings
- Organization of conference rooms – we have lots of meetings and interviews
- Assist in credit card reconciliation and other finance-related tasks
- Assist with “first day” set up for onboarding
- Manage conference room calendars
- Own Thirsty Thursdays and other employee-centric recurring events
What you’ll bring to TrueMotion
- 1 year of relevant or transferable skills required
- A deep sense of empathy and high emotional intelligence
- Epic ability to solve problems and find solutions where other people may give up
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to connect with everyone at TrueMotion
- No ego and you are OK with getting your hands dirty (literally and figuratively)
- Creative thinker with the ability to get the entire company to be on the office management team
- Proficient in the Google suite of products (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Notes, etc.), Word and Excel
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Stock options
- Comprehensive benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k)
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Feel great working to solve a serious problem (distracted driving)
- Touch your toes thanks to our daily post stand-up meeting team stretch
- Burn some calories during our optional weekly fun-run around the Boston waterfront
- Get to really know your coworkers over a drink and snacks every Thursday afternoon
- Have fun at our frequent team outings, where we go to Red Sox games, volunteer to clean-up the Esplanade, etc.
At TrueMotion we build solutions that make driving safer, lower cost, and more fun. We use the smartphone as a sensor and machine learning to turn phone data into driving data. We believe distracted driving is a solvable problem and partner with insurance companies and other relevant organizations to drive change (pun intended). We are a band of entrepreneurs dedicated to our mission and having fun at our office on Fort Point Channel!
TrueMotion is backed by General Catalyst, Bain Capital Ventures and Lakestar. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability state.