At TrueMotion, we aim to be the best in solving client challenges. This is your opportunity to build and lead a team that will provide Level 3 technical support to our clients in North America & Europe and improve our products and processes. This role reports to the Director of Client Success.
Your team of Technical Account Managers will resolve complex technical issues with enthusiasm, while remaining calm under pressure and displaying a client-first attitude. You’ll be the “voice of the client” and partner with the Product, Engineering, QA, Client Services, Sales, and Client Success to drive client satisfaction, renewal, advocacy, and upsell.
- Build a team of Technical Account Managers who
- Are the experts on our products and related technologies (mobile hardware & operating systems, SDK/API integration, AWS technologies, SQL, and more)
- Provide efficient and accurate technical assistance to ensure client satisfaction
- Debug customer issues and create reproducible test cases
- Work directly with customers via email, phone, and web meetings
- Provide escalated technical and triage support when the occasion calls
- Work closely with Engineering, Product, QA, Sales, and Client Success
- Manage client backlog of support and product enhancement requests
- Report on issues, resolution, service levels and client satisfaction
- Develop and manage all customer support tools (e.g., ZenDesk) and support processes
Located in Boston & able to work daily in our downtown office
- Proven success as manager of high-performing technical support teams
- Experience providing support for mobile applications, operating systems, and hardware
- Experience providing support for enterprise SaaS and cloud applications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering
- Software engineering/development experience
- Experience managing technical support teams that serve the needs of F1000 clients
- Experience serving insurance or financial services clients
- Experience providing API developer support
- Master’s degree
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Stock options
- Comprehensive benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k)
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Feel great working to solve a serious problem (distracted driving)
- Touch your toes thanks to our daily post stand-up meeting team stretch
- Burn some calories during our optional weekly fun-run around the Boston waterfront
- Get to really know your coworkers over a drink and snacks every Thursday afternoon
- Have fun at our frequent team outings, where we go to Red Sox games, volunteer to clean-up the Esplanade, etc.
At TrueMotion we build solutions that make driving safer, lower cost, and more fun. We use the smartphone as a sensor and machine learning to turn phone data into driving data. We believe distracted driving is a solvable problem and partner with insurance companies and other relevant organizations to drive change (pun intended). We are a band of entrepreneurs dedicated to our mission and having fun at our office on Fort Point Channel!
TrueMotion is backed by General Catalyst, Bain Capital Ventures and Lakestar. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.