At TrueMotion we build solutions that make driving safer, lower cost, and more fun. We use the smartphone as a sensor and machine learning to turn phone data into driving data. We believe distracted driving is a solvable problem and partner with insurance companies and other relevant organizations to drive change (pun intended) Our culture is collaborative and the work we do together is challenging and meaningful. There's never a dull moment. And we love it that way.
We’re looking for an outstanding Product Manager to join our fast growing Crash & Claims team. You you will have the opportunity to work with multiple stakeholders to drive the vision, strategy, and execution of the claims product within our next-generation telematics platform. You’ll have ownership for the product roadmap by working with industry leading insurance carriers, ecosystem partners, technology providers and end users to define product features and requirements. You will dive deep into the details while keeping focused on the big picture and the value we’re creating for our customers. You will be asked to solve complex technical problems while providing visibility and adapting to the needs of various internal and external stakeholders. Success in this role will require a strong understanding of mobile and digital technologies, auto claims process and operations, a proven ability to work collaboratively across an organization, a clear and deep curiosity to learn, and a bias toward action.
- Lead customer and vendor integrations of our Telematics Claims platform.
- Be the primary point of contact for our customers and strategic partners in the U.S., Canada and Europe
- Educate customers regarding our platform capabilities, working with them to define integration goals and requirements, and internally coordinating the implementation of our platform to suit their requirements
- Be the platform and owner for Crash & Claims integrations, accountable to our roadmap and its development, articulation, and execution.
- Influence a cross-functional team of engineers and designers to help articulate, build, and ship high-impact products to our customers.
- Write product requirements documents and ensure clear communication and coordination of requirements to the business, design and development teams.
- Leverage consumer insights and competitive intelligence to inform product decisions; research and identify new opportunities
- Bring the voice of our customers, partners, and users to every meeting and interaction to help us understand the impact of decisions we make.
- Own and manage relationships with insurance clients and strategic partners.
- Be the primary lead for customer integrations of our product and TrueMotion’s platform.
- Develop, articulate, and evangelize the vision and roadmap both internally and externally.
- Own and maintain a comprehensive product roadmap, including long-term vision, goals, and prioritization
- Define metrics for determining success for new features, track these metrics, and make adjustments to the roadmap accordingly
- Collaborate with Product Manager to document customer requirements for the engineering, QA and data science teams.
- Be a trusted partner and thought leader to insurance carriers and partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field (or equivalent qualification).
- At least 2 years of product management or equivalent experience building B2B products, with a demonstrated ability to set and execute against a product backlog with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience working with data scientists and machine learning engineers to set requirements for predictive algorithms.
- Strong project management / program management skills to keep initiatives on track.
- An ability to adapt to changing business needs and prioritize efforts against the challenges at hand.
- A scrappy, positive “impact-focused” attitude: you don’t hesitate to take initiative and address something hands-on.
- Experience with usability testing.
- Familiarity working in an agile environment and working with tools such as JIRA
- Comfort reading and digesting API documentation.
- A passion for using data to make our streets and highways safer.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Stock options
- Comprehensive benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k)
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Feel great working to solve a serious problem (distracted driving)
- Touch your toes thanks to our daily team stretch
- Burn some calories during our optional weekly fun-run around the Boston waterfront
- Get to really know your coworkers over a drink and snacks every Thursday afternoon
- Have fun at our frequent team outings, where we go to Red Sox games, volunteer to clean-up the Esplanade, etc.
TrueMotion is backed by General Catalyst, Bain Capital Ventures and Lakestar. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.