TrueMotion was founded on a simple premise: We use data to make driving safer. It’s an intrinsic drive that starts with a way of life, a way of treating people with respect and a template for conducting good business. We use the smartphone as a sensor and machine learning to turn phone data into driving data. We believe distracted driving is a solvable problem and partner with insurance companies and other relevant organizations to drive change (pun intended) Our culture is collaborative and the work we do together is challenging and meaningful. There's never a dull moment. And we love it that way. We are looking for an amazing HR coordinator to join our People Operations Team. You will play a significant role in driving our candidate and employee experience.
- Take initiative and follow through on interview scheduling and onboarding of employees
- Drive the new hire setup process including working with IT, setting up their desks, ordering swag, and all other activities through employee’s first 90-days of employment
- Create, manage and document all processes related to the human resources and people operations
- Help team lead answer questions from employees regarding benefits, payroll, and other policy and process questions
- Research and organize company events in support of culture initiatives
- Under the supervision of the team lead, work with vendors to track and administer leaves of absence
- Assist with employee exit interviews and paperwork, tracking and reporting, and working with vendors on COBRA documentation
- Provide administrative support to the People Operations team including assisting with reporting and presentation preparation
- Complete any additional tasks that arise
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience
- 1+ year of experience working as an HR or Recruiting Coordinator
- A deep sense of empathy and the ability to connect with people
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to process and document information quickly
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to maintain an approachable presence in-person, over the phone and through email/slack
- Ability to connect and communicate human impact costs both quantitatively and qualitatively
- Proven ability to use MS office: Word, Powerpoint and Excel, and the Google suite of products: e-mail, docs and spreadsheet
- Desire to learn the Human Resources discipline, its components and how they relate to each other
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Stock options
- Comprehensive benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k)
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Feel great working to solve a serious problem (distracted driving)
- Touch your toes thanks to our daily post stand-up meeting team stretch
- Burn some calories during our optional weekly fun-run around the Boston waterfront
- Get to really know your coworkers over a drink and snacks every Thursday afternoon
- Have fun at our frequent team outings, where we go to Red Sox games, volunteer to clean-up the Esplanade, etc.
At TrueMotion we build solutions that make driving safer, lower cost, and more fun. We use the smartphone as a sensor and machine learning to turn phone data into driving data. We believe distracted driving is a solvable problem and partner with insurance companies and other relevant organizations to drive change (pun intended). We are a band of entrepreneurs dedicated to our mission and having fun at our office on Fort Point Channel!
TrueMotion is backed by General Catalyst, Bain Capital Ventures and Lakestar. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.