This is your opportunity to build and lead a practice and team that will drive strategic value for the world’s best insurers and our company. We will only be successful if our insurance customers receive massive value from our products and services. We’re looking for a senior leader to own driving success for our customers and adoption by consumers. You will focus on helping our customers with program design, on-boarding, adoption, growth, process optimization, retention and more. You’ll also be responsible for our Technical Support team and processes. You’ll partner with the Product team to make sure the customers’ and users’ needs get addressed by our solutions. You’ll partner with Sales and Professional Services to drive customer retention, renewal, advocacy and up-sell.
- Design, develop and manage key success activities - onboarding, training, adoption, technical support, and advocacy
- Be the authority on use of smartphone telematics to address industry challenges in acquisition, pricing, underwriting claims, fraud, retention
- Define, optimize and lengthen the end user lifecycle
- Define operational and success metrics and operationalize them
- Influence customer lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction & overall health scores
- Maintain and distribute best practices
- Partner with Marketing, Product and Sales to create WOW! customer events
- Drive outcomes for customers (user adoption, ROI)
- Drive outcomes for TrueMotion (renewal rates & revenue growth)
- Identify opportunities for improvement in our products, services and processes
- Inspire Customer Success across the company & create a company-wide customer feedback loop
- Note: this position will require travel to client sites throughout the US and Europe to deliver in-person consulting, training and success services
- 5+ years customer-facing roles in one or more of the following
- Insurance practice in leading management consulting firm
- Insurance industry technology, consulting or data services firms
- Insurance telematics service provider
- Enterprise application software provider to insurance industry
- Operating role at major auto insurer a plus - actuarial, product, claims, marketing, etc.
- Ability to influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong industry network in US and Europe
- Bachelor’s degree minimum (MBA, Masters a plus)
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Stock options
- Comprehensive benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k)
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Feel great working to solve a serious problem (distracted driving)
- Touch your toes thanks to our daily post stand-up meeting team stretch
- Burn some calories during our optional weekly fun-run around the Boston waterfront
- Get to really know your coworkers over a drink and snacks every Thursday afternoon
- Have fun at our frequent team outings, where we go to Red Sox games, volunteer to clean-up the Esplanade, etc.
At TrueMotion we build solutions that make driving safer, lower cost, and more fun. We use the smartphone as a sensor and machine learning to turn phone data into driving data. We believe distracted driving is a solvable problem and partner with insurance companies and other relevant organizations to drive change (pun intended). We are a band of entrepreneurs dedicated to our mission and having fun at our office on Fort Point Channel!
TrueMotion is backed by General Catalyst, Bain Capital Ventures and Lakestar. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability state.