This is your opportunity to build and lead a practice and team that will drive strategic value for the world’s best insurers and our company. We will only be successful if our insurance customers receive massive value from our products and services.
We’re looking for a senior leader to own driving success for our clients and adoption by consumers. You’ll lead a team focused on helping our clients with program design, on-boarding, adoption, growth, process optimization, retention, and more. You’ll also be responsible for our Technical Support team and processes. You’ll partner with the Product team to make sure the clients’ and users’ needs get addressed by our solutions. You’ll partner with Sales and Client Services to drive customer retention, renewal, advocacy and up-sell.
- Design, develop and manage key success activities - onboarding, training, user adoption, technical support, and advocacy
- Be the authority on the use of smartphone telematics to address industry challenges in acquisition, risk selection, claims, and retention
- Define, optimize and lengthen the end user lifecycle
- Define operational and success metrics and operationalize them
- Influence customer LTV through higher product adoption, client sat, & overall health scores
- Maintain and distribute best practices
- Partner with Marketing, Product and Sales to create WOW! client events
- Drive outcomes for clients (user adoption, ROI)
- Drive outcomes for TrueMotion (renewal rates & revenue growth)
- Identify opportunities for improvement in our products, services and processes
- Inspire Client Success across the company & create a company-wide client feedback loop
- Travel to client sites throughout North America and Europe to deliver in-person consulting, training and success services
Experience / Qualifications:
- Located in Boston
- VP / Director roles leading client teams serving F1000 insurance / financial services clients
- Auto insurance industry expertise (carrier, consultant, insurtech, or software)
- Growth marketing for digital/mobile consumer services
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strategic / major account management program design and execution
- Management or operational consulting experience with top-tier firm
- Strong industry network in North America and Europe
- Masters degree
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Stock options
- Comprehensive benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k)
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Feel great working to solve a serious problem (distracted driving)
- Touch your toes thanks to our daily post stand-up meeting team stretch
- Burn some calories during our optional weekly fun-run around the Boston waterfront
- Get to really know your coworkers over a drink and snacks every Thursday afternoon
- Have fun at our frequent team outings, where we go to Red Sox games, volunteer to clean-up the Esplanade, etc.
At TrueMotion we build solutions that make driving safer, lower cost, and more fun. We use the smartphone as a sensor and machine learning to turn phone data into driving data. We believe distracted driving is a solvable problem and partner with insurance companies and other relevant organizations to drive change (pun intended). We are a band of entrepreneurs dedicated to our mission and having fun at our office on Fort Point Channel!
TrueMotion is backed by General Catalyst, Bain Capital Ventures and Lakestar. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.