There are 1.2B drivers in the world. TrueMotion combines the power of mobile technology, machine learning and SaaS to reduce auto crashes, identify the safest drivers, and help them save money. Our clients include leading insurers, transportation network companies, auto manufacturers, telcos, etc. These clients embed and integrate our software into theirs and offer new products & services to their customers.
The Sales Director is a critical and high profile, individual contributor, quota-carrying role. You will source, develop and close business with leading companies across the US. You will lead the entire sales process for prospects and existing customers.
- Cultivate deep relationships with executives at all levels.
- Elicit prospects’ and customers’ business, functional and technical requirements
- Develop solutions to help customers achieve their business strategies and goals.
- Understand and address prospect and customer questions and objections
- Show the value of our market-leading mobile telematics and big data analytics solutions
- Qualify and advance opportunities while being a wise steward of company resources
- Negotiate and close contracts that result in predictable, committed revenue
- Develop, communicate and execute account and opportunity plans
- Create and deliver accurate forecasts
- Be the “voice of the market” and contribute to marketing and product strategy
- Be an authority on usage based insurance, claims, telematics, mobile marketing, driver behavior
- Ensure customers succeed post-sale and grow our business with them
- 5+ years as a consultative, enterprise application sales executive doing large, complex deals with line-of-business buyers (not IT)
- Track record of exceeding sales targets and performance at top 10% of peers
- BA or BS degree
- Technical expertise in auto insurance and/or telematics is a plus
- MBA or Strategy Consulting experience is a plus
- The best products and technology in our industry
- A base of satisfied, reference-able customers in the US and Europe
- Financial stability and great investors like General Catalyst, Bain, and Lakestar
- Killer exec team (Liberty Mutual, Tesla, Lyft, Zipcar, Harvard, MIT)
- Great culture with 4.9 rating on Glassdoor
At TrueMotion we build solutions that make driving safer, lower cost, and more fun. We use the smartphone as a sensor and machine learning to turn phone data into driving data. We believe distracted driving is a solvable problem and partner with insurance companies and other relevant organizations to drive change (pun intended). We are a band of entrepreneurs dedicated to our mission and having fun at our office on Fort Point Channel!
TrueMotion is backed by General Catalyst, Bain Capital Ventures and Lakestar. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.