There are 1.2B drivers in the world. TrueMotion combines the power of mobile technology, machine learning and SaaS to drive intelligence and digitization throughout the entire motor insurance lifecycle - and to save lives while we’re doing it. Our clients include leading insurers, rideshare companies, auto manufacturers, telcos, etc. These clients embed and integrate our software into theirs and offer new products & services to their customers.
The Sales Operations Manager is responsible for the infrastructure, process, and strategy for all of the customer facing teams (Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success). Your work will unlock the effectiveness and efficiency of the people on these teams and allow us to exceed our revenue and customer success goals.
- Own all systems, processes, and reporting related to Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success
- Lead weekly, monthly, and quarterly operational, goal-setting, and performance cadence
- Lead forecasting, pipeline, deal, and customer health reviews
- Develop, implement, operationalize, and improve key performance metrics
- Manage sales compensation plans and process
- Implement customer lifecycle management strategies to track relationships from lead generation to revenue recognition
- Identify ways to continually improve and exceed our sales & customer success goals
- Develop revenue operations strategies for North America and Europe
- 5+ years experience in Sales/Business Operations for enterprise SaaS companies
- Experience supporting large account marketing, sales, and customer success teams
- Advanced expertise in Salesforce, Hubspot, Zendesk, and Excel
- Analytical, data-driven problem solving skills
- Ability to foster high performance, metrics driven environment
- Strong written & verbal communication
- Organized and detail oriented
- Experience as a quota carrying Enterprise Saas Account Executive is a plus
- The best products and technology in our industry
- Satisfied, reference-able customers in the US and Europe
- Financial stability and A-list investors like General Catalyst, Bain, and Lakestar
- Seasoned exec team (Liberty Mutual, Salesforce.com, Zipcar, Harvard, MIT)
- Great culture with 4.9 rating on Glassdoor
At TrueMotion we build solutions that make driving safer, lower cost, and more fun. We use the smartphone as a sensor and machine learning to turn phone data into driving data. We believe distracted driving is a solvable problem and partner with insurance companies and other relevant organizations to drive change (pun intended). We are a band of entrepreneurs dedicated to our mission and having fun at our office on Fort Point Channel!
TrueMotion is backed by General Catalyst, Bain Capital Ventures and Lakestar. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.