We are looking for a Talent Sourcer to join our team at TrueMotion and drive the first stage of our recruiting process - sourcing. You will have the opportunity to make a huge impact and fill our hiring needs more quickly and with a higher caliber of talent.
- Research and mine various channels including LinkedIn, Github, Twitter and Meetup to build pipelines of technical talent for current and future hiring needs.
- Identify qualified candidates using various sourcing techniques such as boolean searches.
- Collaborate with the Head of Talent to hone our sourcing strategy to ensure we have a consistent flow of candidates for technical positions.
- Amazing research skills with a reputation for finding hard to find people
- Ability to work autonomously to search LinkedIn, Github and any other relevant channels for qualified technical talent
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree with at least one year of relevant experience
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques such as recruiting on social platforms and creating Boolean search strings.
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and huge bonus points for working with Greenhouse.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Stock options
- Comprehensive benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k)
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Feel great working to solve a serious problem (distracted driving)
- Touch your toes thanks to our daily post stand-up meeting team stretch
- Burn some calories during our optional weekly fun-run around the Boston waterfront
- Get to really know your coworkers over a drink and snacks every Thursday afternoon
- Have fun at our frequent team outings, where we go to Red Sox games, volunteer to clean-up the Esplanade, etc.
At TrueMotion we build solutions that make driving safer, lower cost, and more fun. We use the smartphone as a sensor and machine learning to turn phone data into driving data. We believe distracted driving is a solvable problem and partner with insurance companies and other relevant organizations to drive change (pun intended). We are a band of entrepreneurs dedicated to our mission and having fun at our office on Fort Point Channel!
TrueMotion is backed by General Catalyst, Bain Capital Ventures and Lakestar. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.