TrueMotion is looking for a Solution Engineer to join our team. You will be involved from the project discovery throughout execution of the project involving both solution partners and clients. As our ideal candidate you will have a strong background as a developer and an interest in interfacing with clients and advising project engineering teams of our solution partners. You will work closely with internal teams, including product management and engineering.
You will be working in a versatile, dynamic work environment and help to build stable and scalable software based on TrueMotion that fulfils the business needs of our clients. To achieve this you will be an expert on how to leverage TrueMotion core functionality and how to implement customizations as needed. Ideally, you step up over time to become a Solution Architect in our Field Services team.
- Work with clients and the internal delivery team to understand and verify business requirements and architect complex solutions leveraging TrueMotion Platform and Solutions with existing customer and third party systems
- Recommend solutions with an eye to future scalability, performance, maintenance and usage
- Implement, test, debug and continuously improve software solutions running in cloud environments
- Educate and guide decisions made by solution partners and customer technical team, as well as lead by example or implement mission critical functionality where necessary
- Achieve customer objectives within time and scope, without sacrificing architectural integrity
- 5 or more years experience in professional software development
- Strong programming skills in Backend
- Agile methodology, use case refinement and estimation, using tools like Jira, Confluence
- Experience with Test Automation and Test Automation Frameworks
- Strong analytical, empirical troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Ability to advise engineers in technical questions and best practices regarding our product
- Strong English language written and verbal communication skills.
- Travel 25%
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Stock options
- Comprehensive benefits
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Feel great working in an office with a fantastic view over the castle district's architectural highlights (like the Fishermen's Bastion and Matthias Church)
- Enjoy a midday break by joining the TMo lunch group daily at Ildikó's Kitchen down the street
- Get to really know your coworkers over team breakfasts or over drinks and snacks on Thursday
At TrueMotion we build solutions that make driving safer, lower cost, and more fun. We use the smartphone as a sensor and machine learning to turn phone data into driving data. We believe distracted driving is a solvable problem and partner with insurance companies and other relevant organizations to drive change (pun intended). We are a band of entrepreneurs dedicated to our mission and having fun at our office on Fort Point Channel!
TrueMotion is backed by General Catalyst, Bain Capital Ventures and Lakestar. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability state.