TrueMotion is looking for a Solution Architect to jumpstart our solution engineering team with a focus on both internal customer advocacy and external expertise.
The successful candidate will be involved from the initial customer contact through to the planning and execution of the project involving solution partners, internal software developers and clients. You will be leading all technical aspects of customer implementations from project kickoff to complete delivery. The ideal candidate will have a background in the auto insurance industry and telematics. You will work closely with internal teams, including product management and engineering, as well as solution partners. You will be leading the technical aspects of customer implementations including sprint planning, use case definition and guide developers by example. As we are a startup, your influence in prioritizing features and processes will be critical to the company’s success. You will also work closely with the training and customer success teams to support the onboarding of the customers on our technology.
- Meet with clients to define and articulate business requirements and a delivery plan for solutions leveraging TrueMotion Products
- Work with insurer teams and associates to plan best launch strategy.
- Guide and design solution architecture for projects to be delivered by a solution partner team
- Analyze proposed solutions for integrations with insurer systems and third parties.
- Recommend solutions with an eye to future scalability, performance, maintenance and usage
- Cooperate with sales and solution partners by proposing solutions, demonstrating the technology, helping respond to RFPs and serving as as SME for subsequent questions
- As a subject matter expert, you will be responsible for educating and guiding decisions made by solution partners and customer technical team, including leading by example when necessary
- Lead by example with your technology expertise and methodology
- As a seasoned customer-facing professional, you will have skills to influence stakeholders and team members
- You will responsible for attaining customer objectives within time and scope, without sacrificing architectural integrity
- Travel 25%-50%
- Proven success in delivering projects on time, in scope, and to customer business objectives
- Relevant experience with several of the following subject areas:
- Enjoys working with customers - customer focused, experience working with a 3rd party delivery team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- A facility for interpreting business needs into technical requirements, and making them accessible to different target groups
- Flexibility in the presence of shifting situations whilst maintaining a cool and dominant posture
- Methodical thinker who is supremely logical and can apply these skills to solve complex issues
- A strategic thinker who can anticipate potential challenges related to invisible constraints such as scalability and regional/international differences, etc.
- Preferably university qualifications in a technical field such as engineering or computer science
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Stock options
- Comprehensive benefits
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Feel great working in an office with a fantastic view over the castle district's architectural highlights (like the Fishermen's Bastion and Matthias Church)
- Enjoy a midday break by joining the TMo lunch group daily at Ildikó's Kitchen down the street
- Get to really know your coworkers over team breakfasts or over drinks and snacks on Thursday
At TrueMotion we build solutions that make driving safer, lower cost, and more fun. We use the smartphone as a sensor and machine learning to turn phone data into driving data. We believe distracted driving is a solvable problem and partner with insurance companies and other relevant organizations to drive change (pun intended). We are a band of entrepreneurs dedicated to our mission and having fun at our office on Fort Point Channel!
TrueMotion is backed by General Catalyst, Bain Capital Ventures and Lakestar. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability state.