TrueMotion is looking for a full-time in-house Recruiter to join our team in Boston. In this role, you will work closely and proactively with our hiring managers to help them grow and manage their teams. You will take on day-to-day responsibility for our full lifecycle hiring process, with the opportunity to grow and develop the recruitment function in-house.
- Source candidates through a variety of ways (social media, job boards, networking, internet searches, referrals, etc.).
- Use a variety of sourcing / messaging tools to find, engage and activate passive candidates, leveraging company knowledge to craft compelling messaging and outreach about key roles.
- Maintain candidate pipeline, always looking for top talent to recruit. This would include meeting and following-up with referrals as well as staying in touch with interested talent for future hiring.
- Recommend / attend recruitment events where we can find potential future hires. This might include attending networking events, conferences, happy hours, or throwing events of our own.
- Meet with all hiring managers regularly to discuss and improve searches for all open roles.
- Manage incoming resumes as the first point of contact for each search.
- Responsible for vetting candidates with initial phone screens to ensure work & cultural fit as well as providing the first introduction and impression of TrueMotion.
- Record, maintain and track candidate activities in our applicant tracking system.
- Regularly track, analyze and share sourcing pipeline activity and updates.
- Innovate, develop and grow our recruitment function so that it grows as we grow - this includes updating interview processes, redesigning how we find candidates, and continuously bringing a diverse group of talent through the door
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 4+ years of experience working in a Talent Acquisition / Recruitment role, with passion for recruiting and hiring the best talent possible. Technical recruitment experience would be ideal.
- Experience using an applicant tracking system to manage the full-cycle recruitment process (we use Greenhouse).
- Strong interpersonal skills, with an outgoing service-oriented personality (you should genuinely enjoy meeting and engaging with new people).
- Naturally curious; able to use creativity and flexibility to seek out new information, answers to questions, solving problems and leverage resources as needed.
- Exceptional organizational skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Experience with online recruiting/sourcing tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter preferred.
- Experience with other sourcing tools such as Connectifier, Entello, and / or Stack Overflow would be a plus.
Extra points if you have:
- Experience in a startup environment (including managing through all of the ambiguity and embracing a “whatever it takes” mindset).
At TrueMotion we’re motivated by three things: working with great people who make it fun to come to work every day, solving hard problems, and making driving safer and more affordable. Our patented technology precisely determines driver risk using data from drivers' smartphones. Insurance companies use that data to draw insights they can use to help people learn to become better, safer drivers while also saving money on car insurance. TrueMotion is backed by General Catalyst, Bain Capital Ventures and Lakestar.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.