There are 1.2B drivers in the world. TrueMotion's data science leverages the technology and real-time data coming from mobile phones to help drivers become better drives, save money, reduce crashes caused by distracted driving, and helps everyone be safer and more aware. Our clients include leading insurers, transportation network, fleet managers, auto manufacturers, telcos, and more. These clients can embed and integrate our SaaS products into their own products while offering rewards and new services to their customers.
The Enterprise Sales Director is a critical and high profile quota-carrying role. You will source, develop and close business with leading companies across Europe. You will lead the entire sales process for prospects and existing customers.
- The best products and technology in our industry
- A base of satisfied, reference-able customers in the US and Europe
- Financial stability and great investors like General Catalyst, Bain, and Lakestar
- Killer exec team (Liberty Mutual, Tesla, Lyft, Zipcar, Harvard, MIT)
- Great culture with 4.9 rating on Glassdoor
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Cultivate deep relationships with executives at all levels.
- Elicit prospects’ and customers’ business, functional and technical requirements
- Develop solutions to help customers achieve their business strategies and goals.
- Understand and address prospect and customer questions and objections
- Show the value of our market-leading mobile telematics and big data analytics solutions
- Qualify and advance opportunities while being a wise steward of company resources
- Negotiate and close contracts that result in predictable, committed revenue
- Develop, communicate and execute account and opportunity plans
- Create and deliver accurate forecasts
- Be the “voice of the market” and contribute to marketing and product strategy
- Be an authority on usage based insurance, claims, telematics, mobile marketing, and driver behavior
- Ensure customers succeed post-sale and grow our business with them
- Travel across Europe weekly to meet prospects and customers
- 5+ years as a consultative, enterprise application sales executive doing deals >$250K ARR with line-of-business buyers (not IT)
- Track record of exceeding sales targets and performance at top 10% of peers
- Technical expertise in auto insurance and/or telematics
- Entrepreneurial with experience as early European employee of US-based software company
- BA or BS degree
- MBA or Strategy Consulting experience is a plus