TrueMotion is a rapidly growing mobile telematics company that works with leading auto insurance companies and mobility companies around the world to make driving safer and more affordable. We are looking for CFO to join our team, who can help guide our next phase of growth. As the first full-time employee of our finance team, you will be responsible for designing and building out our financial controls and organization. In addition to traditional financial acumen we are looking for proven experience in strategy, operations management, fundraising and corporate development. The ideal candidate is humble, passionate and driven to be part of our overall mission.
- Member of the TrueMotion leadership team
- Lead the strategic and financial planning processes to support our aggressive growth aspirations.
- Provide ongoing management of results versus plan and support teams with development of creative countermeasures to achieve goals.
- Develop cash flow forecasts and capital plans that balance aggressive growth and sustainability of the business.
- Lead the investor meetings, diligence process and negotiations for any new capital needed.
- Develop materials for Board meetings and investor presentations
- Advise on compensation strategy including equity and bonus planning
- Establish best practices for accounting functions, procurement, banking relationships and expense management.
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting, or equivalent business experience and extensive transferable working experience. Preference will be given to candidates with the Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant designations
- Experience at a venture-backed SaaS company, with VP responsibility for financial planning, analysis, accounting, and audited financials is ideal
- Must have exceptional organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills are essential, particularly with regards to presenting the results of analyses to management
- Strong coaching and leadership capabilities are a must
At TrueMotion we’re motivated by three things: working with great people who make it fun to come to work everyday, solving hard problems, and making driving safer and more affordable. If you’re a positive, organized self-starter then TrueMotion may be for you! Our patented technology precisely determines driver risk data from a driver’s smartphone. Insurance companies draw insights from this data, which is then used to help people become safer drivers and save money on car insurance.
TrueMotion is backed by General Catalyst, Bain Capital Ventures and Lakestar. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability state.