Truelogic is a leading provider of nearshore staff augmentation services, located in New York. Our team of 500 tech talents is driving digital disruption from Latin America to the top projects in U.S. companies. Truelogic has been helping companies of all sizes to achieve their digital transformation goals.
Would you like to make innovation happen? Have you ever dreamed of building Products that impact millions of users? Nice! Then we have a seat for you on our team!
What are you going to do?
The client is the commercial real estate industry’s premier end-to-end appraisal software solution, empowering users with a more organized, efficient, and intelligent path to produce and present their work. With hundreds of customers and thousands of users, Empowering CRE valuation professionals to achieve their professional goals and reclaim their time. They help appraisers get more done, in less time, with less work, hitting revenue goals at record speed (save at least 2 hours per day)
The primary responsibility is to lead and own our cloud infrastructure including production, testing, build, and deployment systems and tooling. Currently we use Azure for our applications in multiple geos/regions. As we continue to scale out our platform we need to continue building resilient systems that are not only performant, but also straightforward to extend, administer, monitor, and troubleshoot.
- Development of the full life cycle of software or applications with automation tools
- Search for the most optimal technologies and tools for creating an application or software
- Analysis of available technological solutions
- Creating a prototype of a future product for evaluation
- Testing at different levels
- Incorporating the best DevOps capabilities into development
- Integration of solutions for continuous deployment
- Work on the creation of scalable CI/CD pipelines
Why do we need your skills?
- 5+ years of experience as DevOps/SRE/Infrastructure engineer (or similar)
- 3+ years of experience in CI/CD supporting full app stack
- Proven hands-on experience working with cloud computing in Azure
- Experience with IaC, scripting, and cloud automation
- Experience with compliance (ISO, SOX2, GDPR)
- Experience with databases (MSSQL)
- Experience troubleshooting and diagnosing .Net applications