The comapny is looking for self-starter DevOps administrator to support AWS, GCP, and Azure environments across multiple brands. The ideal candidate will have working knowledge of windows and Linux environments while working with other vertices (Network and security) to maintain the IaaS environments in good standing.
• Support our brands IaaS platforms (Azure, AWS, GCP)
• Document environment and maintain documentation
• Provide cost analysis and recommend optimizations
• Maintain security Patches
• Assist in migrations to IaaS platforms
• Leverage IaaS DR and BCP services to ensure SLAs
• Respond to technical issues reported by logging and monitoring tools in a timely manner.
• Design, implement, and manage AWS workspaces
• Identify automation opportunities.
• 4+ yeast experience with AWS, GCP, or Azure services
• Experience with Windows and Linux environments preferred
• Hands on experience running AWS, GCP, or Azure environments
• Strong working knowledge networking and security within IaaS environments (VPC, Network group, Security groups, elastic IPs, etc...)
• Working knowledge of cost estimating a cloud environment and cost optimization
• 3+ years of experience with PowerShell, Python, or Bash
• Working knowledge in implementing and maintain cloud containers for automation
• AWS, Azure, or GCP certification a plus
- Payment in USD.
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms.
- Remote workshops & activities.
- PTOs (5 days every six months, cumulative up to 10 days)