The Senior Quality Assurance Engineer is responsible for performing daily analysis and execution of test efforts, working collaboratively with team members across disciplines, and leading test teams on projects. Test efforts may be performed across a variety of project types including websites, mobile applications, and immersive experiences. Typically a Senior QA Engineer can expect to work in collaboration with and in parallel to Development/Production teams throughout the lifecycle of a project, leading the testing efforts, and providing proactive risk assessment.
Our testers come from a variety of backgrounds and interests, but we share a few common values that really make our work stand out. You’ll fit right in if you…
- Have a genuine interest in working with bleeding-edge, boundary-pushing technologies and apps
- Are a quality advocate and firmly believe that QA testing isn’t simply something done at the end of a project
- Possess an innate ability and drive to uncover defects, with an analytical, curious, and meticulous personality
- Enjoy working in a dynamic collaborative environment where you can make an
- Re-launch process Architecture.
- Able to think about scalability for an Enterprise Fintech.
- Write/develop and execute their test cases from scratch, mainly in the backend.
- Understand transaction processing and processes in finance.
- Payment in USD.
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms.
- Remote workshops & activities.
- PTOs (5 days every six months, cumulative up to 10 days)