We are looking for Sr Data Engineer (Python/Pyspark/AWS) in LATAM to work remotely on a project for one of our Clients in the US.
Campus Prevention Network (CPN) was created to help higher education institutions take on the issues that matter most. Whether it’s sexual assault and harassment, alcohol and substance misuse, wellness and mental health, or diversity and inclusion, the CPN provides tools, resources, and insights to support our partners in driving lasting, large-scale change.
- ML related programming.
- BI reporting and dashboards.
- Mapping from existing platforms to canonical models and piping the models to Datawarehouse.
- Building Data pipeline, data modeling and familiatiry with data architecture.
- Should have AWS pipeline/warehouse experience.
- AWS Glue Pyspark development experience.
- Should have experience in python programming.
- Should be aware of data processing architecture like Lambda, Amazon S3.
- SQL expertise with PostgreSQL, MySQL, or equivalent.